Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Estimated time - 7:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 875 876 877 [878] 879 880 881 ... 1414 Reply

Murray Pictures

This photo of Andy in a more sombre reflective mood appeared in an article about Sandy Hook which mentioned the connection with the Dunblane shootings (see News Articles) -

IP Logged

Can you spot Andy?

What a find! I, too, wonder if [apart from Djoko] any of the others made it onto the Tour.

Djokovic looks quite mature doesn't he? Whilst Andy with his blonde hair, skinny physique and - yes there is a trademark Andy look there as well - looks like he could be a bit of a handful! I would have loved to have seen him play in these early days - so much raw talent and potential.
Thanks for the pic, Coldmarek.
IP Logged

What a find! I, too, wonder if [apart from Djoko] any of the others made it onto the Tour.

Djokovic looks quite mature doesn't he? Whilst Andy with his blonde hair, skinny physique and - yes there is a trademark Andy look there as well - looks like he could be a bit of a handful! I would have loved to have seen him play in these early days - so much raw talent and potential.
Thanks for the pic, Coldmarek.

I would be interested to know who Andy's partner was.   His face is hidden by Novak's bouquet.
IP Logged

From the legs it doesn't look like Jamie.
IP Logged

Cracking pic, thanks Coldmarek.

Andy, all gangly with attitude.

This was at the 2001 European 14 & Under Championships in San Remo.
Possibly Mat Lowe as his partner? He played some dubs in Spain on clay with Andy in the early days.

IP Logged

Djokovic looks quite mature doesn't he? Whilst Andy with his blonde hair, skinny physique and - yes there is a trademark Andy look there as well - looks like he could be a bit of a handful!
I didn't even recognise Andy!  I don't think the blond hair did him any favours though.  I wonder if he did it because he was teased about being "ginger"?
[ Last edit by Aileen December 20, 2012, 01:20 PM ] IP Logged

Andy in the under-14s National Junior Championships.  Even then you can see the dogged determination in his face.

IP Logged

[ Last edit by scotnadian December 22, 2012, 11:59 AM ] IP Logged

wub   Thanks Linda.
IP Logged

Aww he looks so happy & relaxed now :-)
IP Logged

For all us girls. Seasons Greetings!  big kiss

IP Logged

Wow keep them coming  wub
IP Logged

Aww he looks so happy & relaxed now :-)
He has such a lovely smile ...

... and a gorgeous body.   Hope he has a great Christmas and a wonderful 2013.
IP Logged

Wow, thanks for those pics.  He looks fantastic.  He is fantastic.
IP Logged

Are these photos recent ones?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 875 876 877 [878] 879 880 881 ... 1414 Reply