MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 877 878 879 [880] 881 882 883 ... 1432 Reply

Murray Pictures

I'm sure there will be many more of these to come  Little tongue man we will be waiting in anticipation!!!
IP Logged

wub I love this one - my two favourite players looking so jovial - here's to a rocking 2013 - may they rule the roost and share in the spoils!!!  Super

IP Logged

You can tell they genuinely like each other........ Not like that bloomin slimey FedEx Smile
IP Logged

Ah, the trophy at last! Great pic of the boys too, roll on a great 2013!
IP Logged

wub I love this one - my two favourite players looking so jovial - here's to a rocking 2013 - may they rule the roost and share in the spoils!!!  Super

thumb up
IP Logged

Finally!! Love the pic Dani..

Nole and Andy look so comfortable around each other...lovely pic.
IP Logged

You can tell they genuinely like each other........ Not like that bloomin slimey FedEx Smile

Super
[ Last edit by ZARFEEN15 December 24, 2012, 06:59 AM ] IP Logged

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere already - but Judy tweeted this earlier:

Its Xmas eve so it must be the World Short Tennis Championships. Muzz Bruzz love a bit of sponge ball doubles....

IP Logged

When is this from?
IP Logged

Now we know the USO trophy has been engraved as "Andy Murray" not "Andrew Murray"
IP Logged

Now we know the USO trophy has been engraved as "Andy Murray" not "Andrew Murray"
Which is what it should be. 
IP Logged

New Hibs scarves for the boys

IP Logged

New Hibs scarves for the boys

Have Hibs changed their colours from the traditional green and white?  (Sorry, I'm a footie ignoramus!)

IP Logged

Andy must be in dunblane for xmas then?
IP Logged

Andy must be in dunblane for xmas then?
Difficult to tell, angie - but from what little I can see of the furnishings it looks a bit like London, but all he said in his recent blog was that he was spending a few days "back home", so Shrug

Anyway he should be in Abu Dhabi by now or at least some time today.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 877 878 879 [880] 881 882 883 ... 1432 Reply