Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 889 890 891 [892] 893 894 895 ... 1425 Reply

Murray Pictures

No probs I have sent Aileen a pm.

Hey thanks for the effort of uploading them here,I was about to do it,but fell asleep Very Happy And you shouldve contacted Mark probably.
IP Logged

No probs coldmarek :-)  
IP Logged

The picture after Queens 2011, which tournament is that? Looks like the vase is upside down but I'm 98% sure it's not. :-)

It's Cincinnati Masters. It's not upside down unfortunately lol. I honestly think it is the most revolting trophy in sport. It's gross! Mind you, holding the thing upside down might improve it somewhat lol.

I like the Brisbane trophy in terms of the look. Very elegant and stylish.
IP Logged

Andy's career singles titles- got these from his Facebook page can anyone tell me how to put a caption next to the pic to say what title & year it was?
No probs I have sent Aileen a pm.
If you did, I never received it otherwise I'd have got back to you before now.  Anyway I'll fire off one to you now.

That is truly awesome though Angie because I don't remember him with his early trophies, so thank you for this. Smile  I do agree with the others that the Cincy vase has to be THE worst trophy ever in tennis - but I love the sheer simplicity of the Brisbane one.
IP Logged

^Yuck....get a top on man.

Andy at robbie....

Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum....

Andy @ Aileen...

"Man's boobs? really? Are you sure you weren't looking at your own boobs when you made that comment?"

Andy @ boogers.

"Here's an ugly vase for you ugly comments, boogers. Come now."

:p :p :p
IP Logged

:p to you too!

By the way I wasn't inferring that Andy had any fat on him, but all that extra muscle can show as 'boobs' as well - and that doesn't appeal to me either!  Each to their own ...

IP Logged

Actually I'm seriously thinking of using this handsome pic as my avatar ... Whistle

IP Logged

Andy has a montage of his trophy wins on his facebook - someone with better skills than I might be able to post it!  Ah, I see that someone has, though individually. Very Happy

I snagged this one off the Australian Open site Whistle

Could use it for the banner?  Unless it's already been changed and I haven't noticed Embarassed

* 1751_10151409194818615_1949987603_n.jpg (49.07 KB, 694x960 - viewed 90 times.)
IP Logged

If you did, I never received it otherwise I'd have got back to you before now.  Anyway I'll fire off one to you now

That is truly awesome though Angie because I don't remember him with his early trophies, so thank you for this. Smile  I do agree with the others that the Cincy vase has to be THE worst trophy ever in tennis - but I love the sheer simplicity of the Brisbane one.

Thats weird eileen, sent linda one also & never got reply either so they obviously never went through wonder why? Its not as if i havent sent plenty before. Im in work just now so i will have to try it later at home but i will follow ur instructions-fingers crossed.
IP Logged

From the Australian Open page on Facebook:

IP Logged

Another one of Andy with his top off.

From https://twitter.com/ludbeyheraldsun
IP Logged

Weeet wooo  Whistle what a specimen.
IP Logged

Actually I'm seriously thinking of using this handsome pic as my avatar ... Whistle

He has definately got better looking with age!!
IP Logged

Definitely worth re-posting, Bev. Woah!

IP Logged

Thats weird eileen, sent linda one also & never got reply either so they obviously never went through wonder why? Its not as if i havent sent plenty before. Im in work just now so i will have to try it later at home but i will follow ur instructions-fingers crossed.

Hey Ang.. I was only on MW for few minutes yesterday morning, and didn't re-log on until right now. That's why I didn't see your e-mail.
I'm just leaving, but will check in again later in the day to see if you still need help.
Also, I am 5 hours behind UK time. Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 889 890 891 [892] 893 894 895 ... 1425 Reply