Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Estimated time - 7:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 891 892 893 [894] 895 896 897 ... 1414 Reply

Murray Pictures

He put on 3 lbs of muscle weight whilst training in Miami, and doubled his weight-lifting sessions in order to give himself more hitting power.  Wow!!

Whistle

* 72198_452051981516594_307296780_n.JPG (113.27 KB, 480x435 - viewed 401 times.)
IP Logged

naughty  "Murray once again spent December building his fitness at a gruelling training camp in Miami before flying home briefly for Christmas ..." [Mail]

Unless, of course, he managed to wolf down quantities of his granny's shortbread in that brief time. Very Happy
IP Logged

It seems only too possible to put on 3lbs over Christmas
IP Logged

I've been told that I could lose quite a lot of weight in a short time.
Get a circumcision ....I kid you not. Whistle
IP Logged

I've been told that I could lose quite a lot of weight in a short time.
Get a circumcision ....I kid you not. Whistle
Castration; maybe! Very Happy
IP Logged

A great pic Zarfeen, but look at how it's turned out here, which is about avatar size, and you can't see what it is.

Good point Aileen....so I'll just have to wait for the Aussie Open I guess to get a new avatar Whistle
IP Logged

Practice session with Lendl...

IP Logged

Lendl cracks me up lol  w00t he has the same expression on his face constantly.
IP Logged

http://www.shrewdtennis.com/2013-australian-open-mens-tennis-player-outfits/

* Andy-Murray_-Australian-Open-2013_-Outfit_-1024x921.jpg (119.09 KB, 1024x921 - viewed 61 times.)
IP Logged

Practice session with Lendl...

One is not amused it seems    lol  and yeah  Andy needs a new kit.  Too much yellow.    banannaAndy
IP Logged

Andy needs a new kit.  Too much yellow.    banannaAndy

Lol....definitely!! And too many people already wearing yellow for AO it seems....Are you sure he is gonna play with this??
IP Logged

Andy posted on Facebook....

IP Logged

Lol....definitely!! And too many people already wearing yellow for AO it seems....Are you sure he is gonna play with this??
Yup  he is wearing this kit.    Yeah, uh huh, you know what it is
Black and yellow, black and yellow
Black and yellow, black and yellow....  Smile
IP Logged

The black kit looks way better but obviously he'll be wearing the white one more often...
IP Logged

As long as those dreadful yellow shorts don't appear yuk
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 891 892 893 [894] 895 896 897 ... 1414 Reply