Andy Murray vs Philipp Kohlschreiber, Sunday, Time - not before 12:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 896 897 898 [899] 900 901 902 ... 1420 Reply

Murray Pictures

From the AO twitter:

* BAY0fHFCUAE54df.jpg (51.51 KB, 600x800 - viewed 428 times.)

* tumblr_mgit22Dm4o1qb2wsio1_500.jpg (43.06 KB, 500x667 - viewed 446 times.)
IP Logged

good that Andy can smile at all this press stuff these days
IP Logged

Yeah, he looks very relaxed these days.  It's great to see him blossoming like this.
IP Logged

Oh no, growing bum fluff shocking Doesn't suit. Frown
I'm glad somebody agrees with me.  I hope he shaves by by Tuesday since he says it's got nothing to do with superstition, just downright laziness!  naughty

Thanks Zarfeen, Angie & Flowerpower for all the great pics.  I don't think I've ever seen Andy look so relaxed and, as TJ says, comfortable with himself.  It makes you realise just what a weight that GS burden must have been.

IP Logged

Practice pics.....

IP Logged

Thanx for the pics.
Hair looks good, not too short, not too long wub
Ivan's presence has become so reassuring. Built like the proverbial brick-house isn't he? Whistle
IP Logged

Great photos, thanks. Smile
IP Logged

Aww my 2 favourite men of the moment  wub
IP Logged

What a treat for breakfast! Thank you. I agree, his new status as Olympic champion and GS winner alongside with the deserved self-confidence does wonders to Andy's radiation. All smiles, relaxed, extremely good-looking.
IP Logged

Not an actual picture of Andy but a portrait of him as Crocodile Dundee.... I love it!!

"@NialSmith: Grand Slam time... http://t.co/w0UnfqAH" Best yet! @andy_murray
IP Logged

Not an actual picture of Andy but a portrait of him as Crocodile Dundee.... I love it!!

"@NialSmith: Grand Slam time... http://t.co/w0UnfqAH" Best yet! @andy_murray

Milly, this is hilarious!
IP Logged

Posting again, hoping the actual picture & not just the link shows up!

* image.jpg (161.84 KB, 600x1080 - viewed 96 times.)
IP Logged

Zarfeen, thank you once again for the pictures.

The more I see a picture of Andy and Ivan...the more I get this "tennis-father & son" kind of vibe. :-) In a good way (not like Tomic and father) as Andy is obviously his own man and already established in the tennis world even before Lendl came along.

Lendl has 5 daughters and not one of them plays tennis. Lendl must be channeling all his wishes for a tennis playing son on to Andy.
IP Logged

Yay, I managed to paste the actual picture... *Pats Self On Back*   cmon yeah  cmon yeah

IP Logged

Milly, this is hilarious!

Isn't it just, the whole things full of comedy value!!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 896 897 898 [899] 900 901 902 ... 1420 Reply