Andy Murray vs Philipp Kohlschreiber, Wednesday, Time - Not before 8:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 903 904 905 [906] 907 908 909 ... 1422 Reply

Murray Pictures

DAY 6

He had some pain in the shoulder?

IP Logged

Great pics again Zarfeen thanks!! Smile
IP Logged

IP Logged

Gosh what lovely pictures ....Thanks
IP Logged

Yeah, I really like the second one wub
IP Logged

wow what a great set of pics - thanks
IP Logged

Sorry if this is already posted , but this picture is on Andy's facebook with:

I have been named as "Ambassador of the Year" for 2012 by the Tennis Writers Association. The award recognises achievements on the court, conduct that shows tennis in the best possible light and co-operation with the media.

Its great to win the award and thanks to all the international tennis writers.
IP Logged

Thanks for the info Elena Smile
IP Logged

Zarfeen, the photo queen...thank you! These are really nice pictures and thanks Elena for sharing the info.
IP Logged

I have been named as "Ambassador of the Year" for 2012 by the Tennis Writers Association. The award recognises achievements on the court, conduct that shows tennis in the best possible light and co-operation with the media.

Well done Andy - that's a great accolade.
IP Logged

What great pics Zarfeen. Andy looking very natural and also looking very handsome. What a lovely smile.
IP Logged

wow for Andy to win that given the bad press he's sometimes had in the past is, as Alis said, a great accolade.  So nice to see Andy getting the recognition he deserves and not just for his game but for how he behaves off court too.
IP Logged

wow for Andy to win that given the bad press he's sometimes had in the past is, as Alis said, a great accolade.  So nice to see Andy getting the recognition he deserves and not just for his game but for how he behaves off court too.

Ruthie you've taken the words out of my mouth. When you think of how the press have been towards Andy at times this is a great accolade.
IP Logged
MT

DAY 6

He had some pain in the shoulder?

If you ask me his shirt is too tight!
IP Logged

How nice  that Andy is picking up awards on and off court. About time he was appreciated after all the flak he takes at times.
 clap

Thanks Elena !
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 903 904 905 [906] 907 908 909 ... 1422 Reply