Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 923 924 925 [926] 927 928 929 ... 1366 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Pictures

(Read 840667 times)
u2jcc
Junior

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13875 on: February 03, 2013, 04:45 PM »

I think you are talking about ProdigyEng's avatar...this one right?

Yes, this one but more close up that you can see his eyes looking up at his box and only him in the picture as well. I like this picture because the reaction is so Andy...no tearing up of his shirt or lying/rolling around the court, etc. Up to you of course...happy to put in my 2 cents. :-)
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13876 on: February 03, 2013, 04:47 PM »

Yes, this one but more close up that you can see his eyes looking up at his box and only him in the picture as well. I like this picture because the reaction is so Andy...no tearing up of his shirt or lying/rolling around the court, etc. Up to you of course...happy to put in my 2 cents. :-)

This one?

IP Logged
u2jcc
Junior

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13877 on: February 03, 2013, 04:59 PM »

I hope the picture will appear but this one

andy-murray_2336048b.jpg

...although a bit more close up.
IP Logged
u2jcc
Junior

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13878 on: February 03, 2013, 05:03 PM »

okay it didn't appear but the angle is you can see his racket. Sorry Zarfeen, I am not of much help am I? Let me post the link...at least that I know. :-)

https://www.google.mv/search?hl=en&tbo=d&biw=1366&bih=583&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSUgkiflWbbXPE6xo-CxCwjKcIGiwKKggBEgSxB7IHGiCdVgFI1nRNmIMYzbq_1WVLe_1IWKaXvfp4l5KiifuLpwhwwLEI6u_1ggaAAwh-NUtrnWMADA&sa=X&ei=GpgOUZCHOczqrQfni4Eg&ved=0CCQQ2A4oAA&q=andy%20murray%20us%20open%20images
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13879 on: February 03, 2013, 05:17 PM »

I love the one that is prodig's avatar - pure, simple, heartfelt emotion, no big ott gestures, just sums up how much it means. Also love the  Olympic leap and Olympic medal pics.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13880 on: February 03, 2013, 05:19 PM »

There were great pics of Andy and Kim in the arena after he won, thr lights were pretty much out and the stands were deserted. They were great troo.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13881 on: February 03, 2013, 05:25 PM »

w00t What about this one lol

* .facebook_-1899064869.jpg (48.44 KB, 347x347 - viewed 364 times.)
IP Logged
u2jcc
Junior

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13882 on: February 03, 2013, 05:30 PM »

lol
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13883 on: February 03, 2013, 07:07 PM »

Hi guys,

Umm, i didnt know where to post this so I just thought of doing it here...

My friend is planning on gifting me a collage poster of Andy. She said she can accommodate 5-10 pictures of Andy in it so I just wanted your opinion on which pictures to select. The obvious ones will be the US open pic with the trophy and the Olympics jumping pic. (this one)

I am in a dilemma which other ones to pick and would love your help. Thank you. Will definitely post a pic of the poster once it's done. Smile
I created a collage poster for myself at New Year with a friend.  If I can manage it and when I have a bit more time I'll try and take a photo and post it.  It includes a big picture of THE LEAP, which you have Zarfeen. And a combination of some of the nicest pics from Olympic gold match and USO final including a couple of small pics of Henry's hug.

Oh and re the pic of him in black walking out on court - I also really like his leather racquet case - looks so smart.  And it's good to see him wearing it properly as I always worry for his back when he has his case slung over one shoulder.  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13884 on: February 03, 2013, 09:08 PM »

loving the obvious boredom of all of us Muzza fans reduced to discussing kit colors, haircut.....
It always happens when there's a big gap between tournaments - MW struggling for survival!  

Gonna put this too. How's this, angie?

That photo is just amazing.

Anyway my choice of a new avatar was largely inspired by Andy's AO outfit, i.e. black with a touch of yellow in it.  I don't think that I'd be wanting him to include the pink or the blue in any future similar outfit though!
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13885 on: February 04, 2013, 11:57 AM »

I created a collage poster for myself at New Year with a friend.  If I can manage it and when I have a bit more time I'll try and take a photo and post it.  It includes a big picture of THE LEAP, which you have Zarfeen. And a combination of some of the nicest pics from Olympic gold match and USO final including a couple of small pics of Henry's hug.

Oh and re the pic of him in black walking out on court - I also really like his leather racquet case - looks so smart.  And it's good to see him wearing it properly as I always worry for his back when he has his case slung over one shoulder.  Rolling Eyes

I would love to see your collage poster Ruthie, maybe I can steal some ideas from it Wink
And yeah, I love the leather racquet case too! It is different from the others and looks so classy.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13886 on: February 04, 2013, 11:59 AM »

w00t What about this one lol

Um, I think I'll stick to the pictures of Andy without makeup lol
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13887 on: February 04, 2013, 12:02 PM »

Yeah, now I can see the racquet, but I dont think it will be seen in the poster cuz it will be focussing on Andy and my friend would crop the image. If the racquet was nearer, it would have been better. I think I'll take a closeup of the picture. Smile
Thanks for the help, u2jcc hug
I would really like to know your name cuz I always struggle typing your username Smile
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13888 on: February 04, 2013, 12:05 PM »

There were great pics of Andy and Kim in the arena after he won, thr lights were pretty much out and the stands were deserted. They were great troo.

Yup, I know those. One of them is my mobile screensaver and it looks very pretty. Smile
Thanks for the suggestion.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #13889 on: February 04, 2013, 01:56 PM »

Um, I think I'll stick to the pictures of Andy without makeup lol

Aww 
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 923 924 925 [926] 927 928 929 ... 1366 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »