Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 924 925 926 [927] 928 929 930 ... 1432 Reply

Murray Pictures

Andy at Queen's today :

IP Logged

^ Poor Andy, he never gets a break from the media, but I suppose that's the price of fame.
IP Logged

^ Poor Andy, he never gets a break from the media, but I suppose that's the price of fame.

Seems weird to see him talking about Queen's in February. Still, it brings the summer a bit closer lol. Fed up with winter now!
IP Logged

The pic from Queen's today,but the proper version rather than the behind-the-scenes version:

IP Logged

IP Logged

That's one lucky lady!
IP Logged

Andy lookin mighty fine  Heart
IP Logged

That's one lucky lady!

That is that God-awful sports presenter from Sky, Jackie something or other. She does the sports items on the news. Knows stuff all about tennis, or Andy and sits there grinning her pathetic head off every time he is mentioned, smirking cow.

Can you tell I don't like her Whistle.
IP Logged

Just a touch teejay lol Smile
IP Logged

Just a touch teejay lol Smile

I shouldn't rant like that really, but the woman gets up my nose lol.
IP Logged

Rant away, I like it Wink makes a change from me calling journos shitbags!
IP Logged

Rant away, I like it Wink makes a change from me calling journos shitbags!

Ah see, I like that one, it's generally true as well lol.
IP Logged

Love how we let it all hang out! Didn't recognise her - don't watch Sky Sports news v much but happened upon it last week when they were reading the news and you could hear a whole commotion going on behind them because a team scored. Wouldn't've been allowed on the Beeb lol
IP Logged

^ And I love your avatar.  That cute little dog never fails to cheer me up. Smile
IP Logged

wave
Yeah, now I can see the racquet, but I dont think it will be seen in the poster cuz it will be focussing on Andy and my friend would crop the image. If the racquet was nearer, it would have been better. I think I'll take a closeup of the picture. Smile
Thanks for the help, u2jcc hug
I would really like to know your name cuz I always struggle typing your username Smile

It's Janice  wave
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 924 925 926 [927] 928 929 930 ... 1432 Reply