Andy Murray vs Robin Haase, Thursday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 925 926 927 [928] 929 930 931 ... 1432 Reply

Murray Pictures

Whenever celebs get asked asked that question, they rarely reply with a 'regular' job.  I guess the thought horrifies them.
IP Logged

^ And I love your avatar.  That cute little dog never fails to cheer me up. Smile

Aw thanks! yay
IP Logged

Whenever celebs get asked asked that question, they rarely reply with a 'regular' job.  I guess the thought horrifies them.

I think Delpo once replied that he'd be an architect - I found his answer quite a refreshing change from the usual football player/actor answer!
IP Logged

I think Delpo once replied that he'd be an architect - I found his answer quite a refreshing change from the usual football player/actor answer!
I was too was quite impressed when Delpo said that, and I also hand it to the players who've managed to combine their tennis with studying for university degrees, something which can't be easy.
IP Logged

wave
It's Janice  wave

Hi Janice!!!!! Very Happy
Nice name Smile
IP Logged

I like Li Na's answer Wink
IP Logged

He looks cho chweeeeeeet tender

IP Logged

I love the picture of Andy in his kilt, he looks so cute in both!  wub
IP Logged

Andy and David Beckham at the NTC today:

(picture from Rob Stewart's twitter)
IP Logged

OMG my 2 fave sportsmen!!! Thanks Dani what I wouldn't do to be in the middle of that pic lol Smile
IP Logged

OMG my 2 fave sportsmen!!! Thanks Dani what I wouldn't do to be in the middle of that pic lol Smile

I love them both too! wub
IP Logged

Thought Andy would have been in Miami by now?
IP Logged

Where did you get the kilt pics zarf? They are cracking Smile
IP Logged

Where did you get the kilt pics zarf? They are cracking Smile

Seen them before but was posted in a tumblr website, so thought of posting it here too. Smile
IP Logged

The Big Four!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 925 926 927 [928] 929 930 931 ... 1432 Reply