Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 926 927 928 [929] 930 931 932 ... 1425 Reply

Murray Pictures

Andy and David Beckham at the NTC today:

(picture from Rob Stewart's twitter)

Great pic - they both look really relaxed.
IP Logged

Thank you for these pics so lovely .
IP Logged

Another pic from today:

IP Logged

Wow! That's getting put as my screensaver pronto lol!!! Dani how can I save this pic to set it as my screensaver & Facebook pic do u know?
IP Logged

Wow! That's getting put as my screensaver pronto lol!!! Dani how can I save this pic to set it as my screensaver & Facebook pic do u know?

Well,I have to admit Angie,I'm not great with computers,so I may not be the best to ask!What kind of computer are you on?I'm on a mac,and when I right-click on the pic it gives me the option to use it as my desktop pic.

For facebook I spose it'd be the same as uploading any other pic,although I haven't tried to do it myself!
IP Logged

Well,I have to admit Angie,I'm not great with computers,so I may not be the best to ask!What kind of computer are you on?I'm on a mac,and when I right-click on the pic it gives me the option to use it as my desktop pic.

For facebook I spose it'd be the same as uploading any other pic,although I haven't tried to do it myself!

If you right click it should give you 'save as' option, you can then save the pic - and it's all yours to do whatever you wish ....
IP Logged

If you right click it should give you 'save as' option, you can then save the pic - and it's all yours to do whatever you wish ....

Thanks Wimbledon Westie!  hug

Hope that's more help than I was able to be Angie-sorry,I do manage to get done what I need to do on computers,but I'm a bit hopeless really! A couple of years ago we had to take a computer course in school,and I was the only one who never managed to pass any of the exams! blush poster_oops
IP Logged

IP Logged

I'm on a tablet dani  w00t Hee.
IP Logged

I'm on a tablet dani  w00t Hee.

Woops,sorry Angie-definitely can't help you then!Hope you get it to work for you though Smile
IP Logged

Thanks Wimbledon Westie!  hug

Hope that's more help than I was able to be Angie-sorry,I do manage to get done what I need to do on computers,but I'm a bit hopeless really! A couple of years ago we had to take a computer course in school,and I was the only one who never managed to pass any of the exams! blush poster_oops

Ur welcome - believe me I am no computer whizz, it's a big deal to me that I could give any sort of advice. proof you never stop learning (though am sure my class are several steps ahead of me!)
IP Logged

I'm on a netbook, I think (???) it probably has similar functions in that you can save to your documents - though may be wildly wrong!! I still have Crocodile dunblane as my desktop and that's how i got it. Good luck!
IP Logged

Great too see them together again!
IP Logged

Thought Andy would have been in Miami by now?
I'm glad he isn't because it means he's having a decent break. Smile

The Big Four!

Fascinating!  I don't think I'd have recognised SmugFed, but Rafa and Djoko haven't really changed much.  Not a very flattering pic of Andy though.

[ Last edit by Aileen February 07, 2013, 09:26 PM ] IP Logged

I know Eileen he never seems to take much time off for himself, Andy & David b seem to get on great.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 926 927 928 [929] 930 931 932 ... 1425 Reply