MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 928 929 930 [931] 932 933 934 ... 1439 Reply

Murray Pictures

Thank you for clarifying.  I'm not sure that that pic could have been from the final though because Andy lost to Sam Querrey in three, having had MP in the 2nd set, and Querrey later said rather unflatteringly -"The last two sets today were great. Andy is one of those players who allows me to hit my shots." Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

Thank you for clarifying.  I'm not sure that that pic could have been from the final though because Andy lost to Sam Querrey in three, having had MP in the 2nd set, and Querrey later said rather unflatteringly -"The last two sets today were great. Andy is one of those players who allows me to hit my shots." Rolling Eyes

Yeah, certainly not one of his finest moments. I think it was one of his worst final losses in terms of the opponent's ranking. I'm glad things changed for the better. I doubt Querrey would have much fun on court against this new, improved version of Andy.
IP Logged

Thank you for clarifying.  I'm not sure that that pic could have been from the final though because Andy lost to Sam Querrey in three, having had MP in the 2nd set, and Querrey later said rather unflatteringly -"The last two sets today were great. Andy is one of those players who allows me to hit my shots." Rolling Eyes

He said that? shocking
IP Logged

IP Logged

Like the whole, but not hand-in front of-the-face-pic, looks like Andy wants to hide...

* tumblr_mh2xitQbPg1ru7f85o1_500.jpg (41.14 KB, 500x239 - viewed 412 times.)
IP Logged

The Big Four!

unbelievable how arrogant smugfed already looks
IP Logged

^ I don't think that's a very appropriate thing to say about a child. I'm not his biggest fan either, but clearly the man has the ability to succeed. 
IP Logged

Yeah, certainly not one of his finest moments. I think it was one of his worst final losses in terms of the opponent's ranking. I'm glad things changed for the better. I doubt Querrey would have much fun on court against this new, improved version of Andy.
Andy played rubbish for most of the tournament but in mitigation this was straight after his split with Maclaggan.

He said that? shocking
He did - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/8875532.stm

Like the whole, but not hand-in front of-the-face-pic, looks like Andy wants to hide...
It doesn't look motivational to me, and Andy looks more like he can't be bothered to use a hanky to wipe his nose.

unbelievable how arrogant smugfed already looks
I don't think he looks arrogant at all in that pic.
[ Last edit by Aileen February 10, 2013, 05:31 PM ] IP Logged

Thanks for the link Ail.
That is such a shitty thing to say after a win...
IP Logged

IP Logged

He didn't in Cinci last year, and Andy was knackered there. If I recall he beat Querrey quite handily before going on to that meaningless loss to Chardy.
IP Logged

Ha ha love all these old pics zarf, Judy hasn't changed much Wink how old Andy here?
IP Logged

He didn't in Cinci last year, and Andy was knackered there. If I recall he beat Querrey quite handily before going on to that meaningless loss to Chardy.

Yeah, it was 2 and 4 or sth., but I think he's even more ruthless this year. Chardy seems to think so at least...
IP Logged

Ha ha love all these old pics zarf, Judy hasn't changed much Wink how old Andy here?

No idea angie, how much do you reckon?
IP Logged

14 maybe?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 928 929 930 [931] 932 933 934 ... 1439 Reply