Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Andrey Kuznetsov, Saturday, Estimated time - 5:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures 1 Member and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 932 933 934 [935] 936 937 938 ... 1329 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Pictures

(Read 770915 times)
Milly2
Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14010 on: February 19, 2013, 07:38 AM »

Thanks for posting these Dani, nice to finally catch a glimpse of him!

Looking at these pics, I wonder if they knew they were being photographed??
IP Logged
Milly2
Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14011 on: February 19, 2013, 07:44 AM »

P.s I used to post as Milly87 but forgot my password and couldn't reset it despite several attempts so its back to being a newbie for me!!
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14012 on: February 19, 2013, 08:16 AM »

P.s I used to post as Milly87 but forgot my password and couldn't reset it despite several attempts so its back to being a newbie for me!!

Aww, that is sad Milly...I think Mark may be able to hep you out, did you try asking him?
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14013 on: February 19, 2013, 08:20 AM »

Looking at these pics, I wonder if they knew they were being photographed??
I think so, they are looking a bit uncomfortable and have that look you often see with people being papped who are trying to "act normally".  They look quite serious, lol.
IP Logged
Milly2
Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14014 on: February 19, 2013, 08:30 AM »

Aww, that is sad Milly...I think Mark may be able to hep you out, did you try asking him?

I couldn't before because I couldn't sign in to contact but will do now as I preferred my old account. Thanks for the tip!
IP Logged
Milly2
Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14015 on: February 19, 2013, 08:31 AM »

I think so, they are looking a bit uncomfortable and have that look you often see with people being papped who are trying to "act normally".  They look quite serious, lol.

That's kinda the impression I got but too blurry to tell if they've spotted the camera or not.
IP Logged
Milly87
Futures Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14016 on: February 19, 2013, 10:10 AM »

I couldn't before because I couldn't sign in to contact but will do now as I preferred my old account. Thanks for the tip!

Sorted!!!
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14017 on: February 19, 2013, 11:19 AM »

Other tennis sucks Frown want Andy 

Believe me, you know you're struggling when watching WTA actually seems like a good idea. I mean, honestly lol.
IP Logged
flowerpower
Challenger Level

Relax All is good!

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14018 on: February 19, 2013, 11:28 AM »

Thx for sharing. Must admit I've mixed feelings about these pics, I hope for Andy and Kim  that they can live like normal people at least in Florida and walk with the dogs without thinking about private pics that can be teaken.....
So we've seen it now, there is no need for more...

And Angiebabez; totally agree, this period looks longer may be just because there are other tournaments and other players...
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14019 on: February 19, 2013, 11:38 AM »

Believe me, you know you're struggling when watching WTA actually seems like a good idea. I mean, honestly lol.

I know i started watching some myself on sunday but that effin screeching azarenka pissed me right off so i turned it over  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14020 on: February 19, 2013, 12:18 PM »

I know i started watching some myself on sunday but that effin screeching azarenka pissed me right off so i turned it over  Rolling Eyes

That's quite funny because I can cope with Azarenka. I'd go as far as to say I like her. It's Sharapova I can't deal with, that really is a screech!
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14021 on: February 19, 2013, 12:46 PM »

My dad went for the QF of Azarenka's and walked off midway too w00t
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14022 on: February 19, 2013, 12:54 PM »

That's quite funny because I can cope with Azarenka. I'd go as far as to say I like her. It's Sharapova I can't deal with, that really is a screech!

I can't handle either of them-or rather,my ears can't w00t
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14023 on: February 19, 2013, 02:05 PM »

See im the opposite i think maria only seems to screech as she hits the ball whilst vik seems to draw hers out even longer. Too be honest cant be arsed with either of them though.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14024 on: February 19, 2013, 06:27 PM »

I truly hate those paparazzi creeps.  I know how I would feel if it was me.  Andy's a tennis player not a big flashy showbiz celeb - and they're usually only too happy to be photographed anyway.

But there's plenty of ATP tournaments on the go, although I realise that some are probably only available on livestreams.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 932 933 934 [935] 936 937 938 ... 1329 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »