Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 937 938 939 [940] 941 942 943 ... 1317 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Pictures

(Read 742724 times)
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14085 on: February 23, 2013, 12:42 PM »

Sir Cliff is also a member but he's a good player in his own right.

Hi Aileen and all,

I knew I liked you Aileen lol. Cliff is a good player, that's true. His serve can be a bit dodgy at times though. Andy should give him a few lessons lol. Cliff takes his tennis very seriously, and loves it. He's also done a lot to encourage youngsters into the game, through what was his own scheme, but it has now been absorbed into the LTA, which I think is a shame. They used to do a pro-celeb thing just before Christmas every year, to promote the scheme and show off some of the kids going through it, but they had to stop due to lack of sponsorship, amongst a few other reasons, hence why the LTA got involved.

I have to confess that Cliff was nominated for membership of Wimbledon by none other than Virginia Wade. Still, no one is perfect, and he's never said he is lol.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14086 on: February 23, 2013, 01:05 PM »

Is this a cue to bring out the old Connery Wimbledon joke? ok thought so

Q: What time does Sean Connery arrive at Wimbledon?
A: Tennish
Exshellent! My complimentsh, shir.  thumb up
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14087 on: February 23, 2013, 01:16 PM »

Any sign of Lendl?
All I know is he'll be in Hong Kong with Johnny Mac on March 4th for BNP Paribas Showdown.

IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14088 on: February 23, 2013, 02:11 PM »

Any sign of Lendl?
I haven't seen any pics of Lendl around,but I think he must be there,or at least was- Kim retweeted a pic of Rusty that Marika Lendl (Ivan's daughter) had posted on twitter,so I'm fairly sure the Lendls have been there.
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14089 on: February 23, 2013, 03:38 PM »

Hi Aileen and all,

I knew I liked you Aileen lol. Cliff is a good player, that's true. His serve can be a bit dodgy at times though. Andy should give him a few lessons lol. Cliff takes his tennis very seriously, and loves it. He's also done a lot to encourage youngsters into the game, through what was his own scheme, but it has now been absorbed into the LTA, which I think is a shame. They used to do a pro-celeb thing just before Christmas every year, to promote the scheme and show off some of the kids going through it, but they had to stop due to lack of sponsorship, amongst a few other reasons, hence why the LTA got involved.

I have to confess that Cliff was nominated for membership of Wimbledon by none other than Virginia Wade. Still, no one is perfect, and he's never said he is lol.

Maybe he should have focused on the tennis then....coz his music is f**k'n terrible. Maybe God will help him out with his serve ..now that he is closer to him. Smile
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14090 on: February 23, 2013, 03:53 PM »

Maybe he should have focused on the tennis then....coz his music is f**k'n terrible. Maybe God will help him out with his serve ..now that he is closer to him. Smile

Now hold on a minute. I said something similar, minus the language, about Adele the other day and was criticised. Let's not have one rule for some and another rule for someone with taste, i.e. me.

As for the latter comment, pathetic ABF, and quite offensive to be honest. When you have met Sir Cliff, as I have, you can dish out insults and smart remarks. Until then I suggest you don't.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14091 on: February 23, 2013, 04:13 PM »

Each to the
Now hold on a minute. I said something similar, minus the language, about Adele the other day and was criticised. Let's not have one rule for some and another rule for someone with taste, i.e. me.

As for the latter comment, pathetic ABF, and quite offensive to be honest. When you have met Sir Cliff, as I have, you can dish out insults and smart remarks. Until then I suggest you don't.

Each to Their own & all that Teejay, you don't rate Emeli Sande & I like ABF don't rate Sir Cliff Smile doesn't make us bad people lol  Whistle
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14092 on: February 23, 2013, 04:42 PM »

Each to Their own & all that Teejay, you don't rate Emeli Sande & I like ABF don't rate Sir Cliff Smile doesn't make us bad people lol  Whistle

Agreed. I've always thought Sir Cliff more than a little smarmy with a good conceit of himself.  It doesn't really surprise me that he should be nominated for Wimbledon by another closet gay, either!
IP Logged
silver lining
Futures Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14093 on: February 23, 2013, 06:44 PM »

Each to the

Each to Their own & all that Teejay, you don't rate Emeli Sande & I like ABF don't rate Sir Cliff Smile doesn't make us bad people lol  Whistle

It doesn't, but everyone could still stay respectful. Especially since we don't even know these people, just my opinion though. Do whatever you want. Wink
[ Last edit by silver lining February 23, 2013, 08:37 PM ] IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14094 on: February 23, 2013, 06:55 PM »

It doesn't, but everyone could still stay respectful. Especially since we don't even know those people, just my opinion though. Do whatever you want. Wink

Good posting!
Indeed! No need to get overly personal - treat folk like you'd like to be treated!
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14095 on: February 23, 2013, 06:59 PM »

It doesn't really surprise me that he should be nominated for Wimbledon by another closet gay, either!

I've got no opinion on Sir Cliff either way,but I have to be honest,I feel like you're way out of line with that comment.It comes across as being quite insulting,at least the way it reads to me.There's nothing wrong with being gay,and using it as an insult towards someone is wrong.

I don't mean to be rude,or start any kind of fight or anything,but I'm sorry,I couldn't read that comment and say nothing.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14096 on: February 23, 2013, 07:05 PM »

I've got no opinion on Sir Cliff either way,but I have to be honest,I feel like you're way out of line with that comment.It comes across as being quite insulting,at least the way it reads to me.There's nothing wrong with being gay,and using it as an insult towards someone is wrong.

I don't mean to be rude,or start any kind of fight or anything,but I'm sorry,I couldn't read that comment and say nothing.

highfive Well said Dani!
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14097 on: February 23, 2013, 07:23 PM »

At the AO. Look how happy he is for Jamie Baker (after his win against Donald Young).

IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14098 on: February 23, 2013, 07:24 PM »

highfive Well said Dani!

Thank you Westie hug
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14099 on: February 23, 2013, 08:14 PM »

pathetic?.lol..get a sense of humor transplant .....you can suggest what you like....ill decide what i think & say ...cheers Wink

and i wont be calling anyone Sir.... like Sir Jimmy Saville.... knighthoods are a complete joke.
[ Last edit by ABF February 23, 2013, 08:26 PM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 937 938 939 [940] 941 942 943 ... 1317 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »