Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 943 944 945 [946] 947 948 949 ... 1432 Reply

Murray Pictures

Angie if any bugger messes with you, send me in. The'll be hanging by there boots.
IP Logged

lol sanctimonious much?
IP Logged

I've done the 'Quote' thing wrong a few times myself - no big deal.  None of us are perfect!

The joke is so lost on some people. Angie is the one who first called me a clever teacher, a sarcastic poster, called me ***** twice, and insisted on my picture even when I never once insisted on hers and yet, when I give some of her dishes back and jokingly so without calling her any names, she gets all ...well, whatever. Women really. lol
IP Logged

The joke is so lost on some people. Angie is the one who first called me a clever teacher, a sarcastic poster, called me ***** twice, and insisted on my picture even when I never once insisted on hers and yet, when I give some of her dishes back and jokingly so without calling her any names, she gets all ...well, whatever. Women really. lol

The picture thing was (I thought) was a wee joke between you, Zarfeen & I never insisted on your pic, couldnt really care less tbh. From what i have seen you are quite a sarcastic poster but hey as i have said before we all have our faults doesnt make us bad people. I actually thought we had a wee jokey relationship goin on but soon changed my mind when you started pointing out every silly little thing i done wrong but hey ho im sure other users dont want to log on here to hear us spat so lets just agree to disagree and draw a line under.
IP Logged

Hey, things gettin a bit serious here, huh?

I apologize for the photo thing if you are hurt in any way, Emma (which I dont think).
IP Logged

The picture thing was (I thought) was a wee joke between you, Zarfeen & I never insisted on your pic, couldnt really care less tbh. From what i have seen you are quite a sarcastic poster but hey as i have said before we all have our faults doesnt make us bad people. I actually thought we had a wee jokey relationship goin on but soon changed my mind when you started pointing out every silly little thing i done wrong but hey ho im sure other users dont want to log on here to hear us spat so lets just agree to disagree and draw a line under.

I am actually not sarcastic. It's my joking style. Many people don't get it but that's fine. But even so, if you think I am being sarcastic then let me tell you this, you have a potty mouth. So who wins? No one. You should have realized at some point that I was merely fooling around with you all this time. I don't actually care whether you know stuff or not. In fact, it was because our ongoing joke that started in the picture thread that had me going this far. I am sure I wouldn’t have been bothered otherwise. You and I have least things in common for all I know but you can be fun and I like that about you.
[ Last edit by Emma Jean February 26, 2013, 06:05 PM ] IP Logged

Hey, things gettin a bit serious here, huh?

I apologize for the photo thing if you are hurt in any way, Emma (which I dont think).

I am almost never offended. I don't have that big an ego. I forget and move on. The photo thing was a lot of fun until one of us lost the plot half way through.
IP Logged

I am almost never offended. I don't have that big an ego. I forget and move on. The photo thing was a lot of fun until one of us lost the plot half way through.

Hmm, good to see that you arent offended. Smile
IP Logged

And if you want things to be appropriate and on topic then here it is...

IP Logged

Hmm, good to see that you arent offended. Smile

Only insecure people are easily offended. lol
IP Logged

He looks different in that  Think

Something for all of us to drool on Little tongue man

IP Logged

Only insecure people are easily offended. lol

You think you are too secure, missy?
IP Logged

You think you are too secure, missy?

I know the underlying truth. Once you know/realize that, you can't afford to be offended. You should learn from the clever teacher! :p
IP Logged

He looks different in that  Think

Something for all of us to drool on Little tongue man

He does look different but I still like it.
IP Logged

I know the underlying truth. Once you know/realize that, you can't afford to be offended. You should learn from the clever teacher! :p

Ok ma'am. Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 943 944 945 [946] 947 948 949 ... 1432 Reply