Andy Murray vs Teymuraz Gabashvili, Time - 12:30am BST tonight - Discuss the match

MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 954 955 956 [957] 958 959 960 ... 1437 Reply

Murray Pictures

Post from the AO on Facebook...The Big Four are back together again at Indian Wells - on the inside we're doing a little happy dance Smile

* 374566_10151548339373615_1346196268_n.jpg (93.01 KB, 843x403 - viewed 48 times.)
IP Logged

The Indian Wells Players party...

IP Logged

It was a special moment today after Andy Murray‘s pre-tournament press conference as the 2009 BNP Paribas Open finalist chatted with legendary tennis columnist Bud Collins. Collins told Murray of his time covering boxing when he first started out in sports writing. The sport is Murray’s favorite outside of tennis, the Briton saying sometimes he “pays more attention to it than tennis.”

IP Logged

Some lovely pics last few days Zarf he's lookin hot to trot  wub
IP Logged

IP Logged

The Indian Wells Players party...

Typical male - shoe lace undone. Very Happy   Anyone else though pick the same thing that I do, that Andy just doesn't feel comfortable at parties?

IP Logged

Well, 9 minutes show face and he's out of there explains that .
IP Logged

Typical male - shoe lace undone. Very Happy   Anyone else though pick the same thing that I do, that Andy just doesn't feel comfortable at parties?

Did you see the video interview he did with Colin and Jules Aileen?He seemed in great form during that!His excuse for the undone shoelace was just that he was "really relaxed" and opting for comfort with what he wore Very Happy
IP Logged

Did you see the video interview he did with Colin and Jules Aileen?He seemed in great form during that!His excuse for the undone shoelace was just that he was "really relaxed" and opting for comfort with what he wore Very Happy
More typical male ... lol   Also, not being a party-lover myself, I suspect that Andy just sought out a few people he really wanted to talk to and let the rest get on with it.
IP Logged

Dani posted this fab pic earlier, but I also liked Annabel Croft's tweet that went along with it.

Annabel_CroftAnnabel Croft 2 hrs

Stunning light shining on @andy_murray .Is this a premonition of good things to come? @SkySportsTennis @ATPWorldTour pic.twitter.com/OPMbhDNYqY

IP Logged

thank you for sharing
IP Logged

Dani posted this fab pic earlier, but I also liked Annabel Croft's tweet that went along with it.

Annabel_CroftAnnabel Croft 2 hrs

Stunning light shining on @andy_murray .Is this a premonition of good things to come? @SkySportsTennis @ATPWorldTour pic.twitter.com/OPMbhDNYqY

I thought too that the pic looked quite ethereal so let's hope Annabel is right. Smile
IP Logged

IP Logged

Ha ha class  Very Happy
IP Logged

Is it a male or a female? lol
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 954 955 956 [957] 958 959 960 ... 1437 Reply