Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic, Wednesday night, Est. time - 1:30am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 988 989 990 [991] 992 993 994 ... 1331 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Pictures

(Read 775809 times)
flowerpower
Challenger Level

Relax All is good!

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14850 on: April 02, 2013, 09:16 PM »

Nial Smith's tribute to Andy's new ranking:

tweet of Judy; I'm not sure that an aftershave called no 2 would sell in scotland for obvious reasons Smile
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14851 on: April 02, 2013, 10:12 PM »

tweet of Judy; I'm not sure that an aftershave called no 2 would sell in scotland for obvious reasons Smile

Lol Judy makes me laugh.....
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14852 on: April 02, 2013, 10:53 PM »

Lol Judy makes me laugh.....
Me too. She's hilarious. Very Happy
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14853 on: April 02, 2013, 10:55 PM »

Baby Andy and Baby Dani. Adorbs.. wub

(source: iloveandymurray}
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14854 on: April 02, 2013, 10:57 PM »

Totally natural and unaffected. And just plain funny at times. Have completetrust in someone who has unadulterated love of  cake!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14855 on: April 02, 2013, 11:51 PM »

Baby Andy and Baby Dani. Adorbs.. wub

(source: iloveandymurray}
I love that.  tender

Totally natural and unaffected. And just plain funny at times. Have complete trust in someone who has unadulterated love of  cake!
lol  I think it's clear who Andy takes after.  That photo of him tucking into his congratulatory chocolate cake in Toronto spoke volumes!
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14856 on: April 03, 2013, 08:26 AM »

From iloveandymurray
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14857 on: April 03, 2013, 08:27 AM »

I ask him if he finds it easy to express his emotions to those he loves. “ But I find it much more difficult to show my emotions around men. I don’t know why. I want to let them know how much they mean to me, and how much I appreciate all the help they have given me, but it is difficult. I try to compensate by putting everything into my tennis. I want to show them how much they mean by winning.”
I ask if he is talking primarily about his father, Will, who separated from his mother when Murray was 9. “Yes, I guess so. Because my mum’s around a lot at competitions people tend to focus on her. They don’t see my dad as much, but that doesn’t mean he is not a big part of my life. He has always been there, supporting me whenever I have needed it. And that is part of my motivation. Some people are motivated by money, others by winning tournaments, and others by creating history. But I think a lot of my drive comes from wanting to repay those close to me. It is a nice feeling to win and know that loved ones are made up because of it.”

After the wimbledon final..

IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14858 on: April 03, 2013, 08:48 AM »

Aww thats lovely Smile
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14859 on: April 03, 2013, 10:12 AM »

Oh scot wub the pic of Andy and Dani, so sweet.
 clap Ta
IP Logged
Simone

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14860 on: April 03, 2013, 01:20 PM »

I ask him if he finds it easy to express his emotions to those he loves. “ But I find it much more difficult to show my emotions around men. I don’t know why. I want to let them know how much they mean to me, and how much I appreciate all the help they have given me, but it is difficult. I try to compensate by putting everything into my tennis. I want to show them how much they mean by winning.”
I ask if he is talking primarily about his father, Will, who separated from his mother when Murray was 9. “Yes, I guess so. Because my mum’s around a lot at competitions people tend to focus on her. They don’t see my dad as much, but that doesn’t mean he is not a big part of my life. He has always been there, supporting me whenever I have needed it. And that is part of my motivation. Some people are motivated by money, others by winning tournaments, and others by creating history. But I think a lot of my drive comes from wanting to repay those close to me. It is a nice feeling to win and know that loved ones are made up because of it.”

That is such a lovely photo - even though they both look so sad Frown  Thanks for posting it Sabine. Just reminds me why I am such an Andy fan - he is so genuine and down-to-earth,  a real person and not PR trained to within an inch of his life.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14861 on: April 03, 2013, 02:20 PM »

Sabine the picture with his father makes me want to    I thought he showed how open he is when he talked about the difficulty he has expressing his emotions to men - and yet one of the things I so like about him is that he clearly values his male friends.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14862 on: April 03, 2013, 02:24 PM »

I would say Judy is a typical Scottish mother with no ayres and graces and I love her for that. She is down to earth and clearly loves her sons. She will speak up for her sons. It is also nice to see Andy and his dad it must have been difficult for the boys when their parents divorced.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14863 on: April 03, 2013, 05:49 PM »

What a sad photo, but at least Andy has since given his Dad a lot to feel very happy about.  He's always said how much he values his friends, so what a lovely way of expressing his feelings.  I think a lot of men find it difficult to show their emotions around other men, perhaps because they're afraid that they'll be thought 'unmanly'.  Thankfully though that attitude is changing.

Maybe Andy's Dad is quite content to be out of the limelight, although I'm glad that he's now at least able to sit in the family box at tournaments.  It used to be awful at Wimbledon in the past when he had to sit amongst the rest of the spectators like he was an outsider.  Perhaps it might have been a  bit awkward, although Andy has always said that their separation and divorce was an amicable one and that his parents have always remained friends.  Even so, it still must have been a very difficult thing for Andy and Jamie to cope with.

IP Logged
mina

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #14864 on: April 04, 2013, 01:45 AM »

hello , im anew member from egypt , nice to join this nice forum
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 988 989 990 [991] 992 993 994 ... 1331 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »