MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 1007 1008 1009 [1010] 1011 1012 1013 ... 1421 Reply

Murray Pictures

I like his blue shorts.
IP Logged

I dont find much difference between the black and blue kit.
IP Logged

A few pics of today's match...

Oh goodness - he really doesn't look a happy chappy, but it must be awful knowing you have to go out a play a match in front of thousands of people, not to mention global TV audiences, if you aren't feeling up to it, for whatever reason.
IP Logged

Oh goodness - he really doesn't look a happy chappy, but it must be awful knowing you have to go out a play a match in front of thousands of people, not to mention global TV audiences, if you aren't feeling up to it, for whatever reason.

I thought he looked a bit choked up during the match and afterwards at the interview.   We know how easily that becomes man 'flu.    Would like to find a reason other than the obvious one which is that he lost to someone who played better tennis than he did.

IP Logged

@Iluvandy
He was much more passive again yesterday. Stan far more aggressive and it paid off. Wish Andy would shake that comfort blanket off and, if he's gotta lose, lose fighting,
That Nalbandian match seems a long way away Frown
IP Logged

IP Logged

Love all the pics, thanks!
IP Logged

Annabel Croft ‏@Annabel_Croft  8h 
Straight back to hard work on practice court @andy_murray & Ivan lendl for an intense specific session

IP Logged

Annabel Croft ‏@Annabel_Croft  8h 
Straight back to hard work on practice court @andy_murray & Ivan lendl for an intense specific session

That would seem to dispell the Andy unwell theories then!
IP Logged

Just what I was thinking.  Mind you, Andy could be half-dead and Lendl would probably drag him out for a practice session!
IP Logged

Mind you, Andy could be half-dead and Lendl would probably drag him out for a practice session!

lmao
IP Logged

Folk clutching at straws again westie....
IP Logged

Hitting with Berdy. According to the source it was taken today.

http://statigr.am/p/437543976664038337_296832813
IP Logged

Folk clutching at straws again westie....

I likes to stick to da facts. yes
IP Logged

I likes to stick to da facts. yes

Yeah sensible Linda, think its easy to try and look for excuses to why he performed so bad but truthfully I think if Andy was to see some of it he would curl up with embarrassment lol.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1007 1008 1009 [1010] 1011 1012 1013 ... 1421 Reply