Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 1025 1026 1027 [1028] 1029 1030 1031 ... 1432 Reply

Murray Pictures

lol Andy's reply to Jo's tweet:

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray
@tsonga7 no worries... Just some fashion tips and let me win next time we play...
IP Logged

love it  yay
IP Logged

And a pic inside the plane,courtsey of Roger Rasheed,just in case anyone wanted to see-though sadly Andy's not in the pic Frown

roger rasheed ‏@roger_rasheed
Took a little ride to Rome with Michel , @tsonga7 ,@danielvallverdu and @andy_murray - good banter . Thanks AM

IP Logged

so does this mean that Andy has joined the private jet brigade?  w00t
IP Logged

Andy and Jo travelling to Rome in style! Smile

@tsonga7 It s our ride to Rome! @andy_murray massive gentleman. I will get you back one day...

2 very gorgeous men Very Happy, Glad Andy seems in decent spirits!
IP Logged

Andy and Jo travelling to Rome in style! Smile

@tsonga7 It s our ride to Rome! @andy_murray massive gentleman. I will get you back one day...

I love the quirks of language/translation. I puzzled over this tweet for a moment till I realised Jo meant some day he would return the favour !!
IP Logged

so does this mean that Andy has joined the private jet brigade?  w00t
  What - you think he owns it?  Probably one of Simon Fullers. Posh
IP Logged

I'm just glad he's been able to get to Rome with the minimal amount of delay. Good luck, Andy!
IP Logged

Andy and Pico with a fan last night in Rome, I'm assuming this is from the player party...

* image.jpg (50.07 KB, 612x612 - viewed 297 times.)
IP Logged

Thanks Milly, them tennis pros have some life Wink
IP Logged

Most of the time jets like that are chartered - far cheaper and more practical than having your own one.  

There are a lot of companies like this one out there.

http://www.premieraviation.com/index.htm

Apart from the convenience, the costs aren't hugely inflated compared with booking last minute seats for a team of people with plenty of leg room - especially when it counts as a business expense.
[ Last edit by *Sparkle* May 12, 2013, 11:31 AM ] IP Logged

Andy and Pico with a fan last night in Rome, I'm assuming this is from the player party...

Very nice pic. yes
IP Logged

Very nice pic. yes
It is. wub  Almost missed it when I was doing my research into private jets! lol

Nice to see Andy all "dressed up" - probably just what was at the top of the suitcase.  Whistle
IP Logged

Most of the time jets like that are chartered - far cheaper and more practical than having your own one.  

There are a lot of companies like this one out there.

http://www.premieraviation.com/index.htm

Apart from the convenience, the costs aren't hugely inflated compared with booking last minute seats for a team of people with plenty of leg room - especially when it counts as a business expense.
thanks Sparkle.  I'd assumed he'd hired it and hadn't really thought that it might not be that uneconomical in the circs.  I associate private jets with the likes of smugfed.  Anyway nice that he could give JW and his team a ride. And of course it might have been difficult to get from Madrid to Rome at short notice on a saturday morning so agree it makes sense (though not very green).
IP Logged

Awwwwwwww so handsome.... From his press conference today....

* image.jpg (49.22 KB, 590x800 - viewed 373 times.)
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1025 1026 1027 [1028] 1029 1030 1031 ... 1432 Reply