MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 1033 1034 1035 [1036] 1037 1038 1039 ... 1432 Reply

Murray Pictures

Posted in iloveandymurray
IP Logged

Andy and his team at the final doctor's assessment before the RG decision was announced

[ Last edit by xxdanixx May 22, 2013, 04:13 PM ] IP Logged

^ Andy look so miserable I want to give him a big, big, big cuddle.

Posted in iloveandymurray
Poor guy can't even do his shopping in peace.  Mind you, there's a very good supermarket near me should he feel like an 800 mile round trip!
IP Logged

wub

roflmao  Sorry, but Andy looks like the morning after the night before.
IP Logged

In the pics from the doctors assessment I think the conclusion is written all over his face, bless him.
IP Logged

Another pic of Andy with the consultant.  It would be interesting to know what the doc was explaining to him.  I just hope it was something positive.

IP Logged

^ Andy look so miserable I want to give him a big, big, big cuddle.

Poor guy can't even do his shopping in peace.  Mind you, there's a very good supermarket near me should he feel like an 800 mile round trip!

We were at a cafĂ© at Mount Maunganui on Tuesday and the All Blacks were in town doing some training thing over there and we had 3 of them on the next table to us but we left them alone.  Besides, I'm no All Black fan Whistle   There may come a time that if I did see someone that I really wanted an autograph or photo of that I will 'invade' their private time secret service agent
IP Logged

Caption time:
"Look if your backside ever gets this big, mate you're stuffed." doh
Have to joke folks, otherwise....

IP Logged

^Also Andys mum in the background ain't  taking the news well.
IP Logged

He's explaining, in very technical medical terms, the size of Federer's head.
IP Logged

Andy's saying " when you said you could work miracles , I thought you were joking"
IP Logged

roflmao  Love the other captions too. Very Happy
IP Logged

nice one tj   yay
IP Logged

Andy and his team at the final doctor's assessment before the RG decision was announced

I think they have made the pictures to the story. I don't really believe they made the dicision outside. They knew there were photographers behind every three.
IP Logged

I think they have made the pictures to the story. I don't really believe they made the dicision outside. They knew there were photographers behind every three.

Well,the caption was something like "in pictures,the moments Murray was told he wouldn't be able to play the French Open" or something like that.

To me it seemed more like the doctor walked out with them (or posibly just Andy,and the others waited outside for him?),and then when he left they mulled over what he had to say.If he told Andy he just wasn't going to be able to play,then it's really not like there was much of a decision to be made-more like,"well,that's that then"!

But I mean,none of us were there.We can't know for sure and you could be right! Shrug
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1033 1034 1035 [1036] 1037 1038 1039 ... 1432 Reply