Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 1060 1061 1062 [1063] 1064 1065 1066 ... 1401 Reply

Murray Pictures

Ha ha
IP Logged

Loving this picture!! Smile

Saw it on twitter, no idea where it was taken.
lol  I'm glad to see that there's church with a good sense of humour though.  From the background it looks like somewhere in the US, which seems a bit strange.

EDIT: Just checked, and that particular website, which seems to be in America, www.says-it.com/churchsigns is for people to make up their own virtual signs, so that one isn't genuine - or at least the wording isn't.  Still funny though.
[ Last edit by Aileen June 29, 2013, 12:05 AM ] IP Logged

^ Puts me in mind of the sign placed outside a Wimbledon Church a couple of years ago:

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/andy-murray/images/6995236/title/sign-from-outside-church-wimbledon-photo
IP Logged

IP Logged

Andy supporting armed forces day.

* .facebook_-346556454.jpg (108.82 KB, 960x714 - viewed 53 times.)
IP Logged

The tattoo was not completed on my visit to Dunblane it was just finished on my birthday 27th June. No I do not have plenty of mirrors Aileen I have one small mirror in the bathroom. I will get a photo done and keep it for myself. It is looking very good and I want to share it with others on MW.
IP Logged

Wimbledon ‏@Wimbledon
The #BritPack arrive at Aorangi Park for practice. #Wimbledon #Murray #Robson

IP Logged

Andy and Laura arriving at Aorangi, Andy's hitting with Kyle Edmund today, second pic from his FB.

* image.jpg (142.63 KB, 1024x682 - viewed 59 times.)

* image.jpg (140.97 KB, 612x612 - viewed 271 times.)
IP Logged

That pic with the British Army was from last year I think.
IP Logged

Hi everyone,
                    Just wanted to show you my tattoo which was finished on my birthday. Hope you like it/

* IMG_0234.JPG (376.17 KB, 1600x1200 - viewed 48 times.)
IP Logged

IP Logged

Oh my gosh, he looks regal on that suit!
IP Logged

Aww what a welcome Andy got  so nice to see, him and the other Olympians in the royal box. And didn't he look smart wub
IP Logged

Hi everyone,
                    Just wanted to show you my tattoo which was finished on my birthday. Hope you like it/

That's fab Margaret, bet you are so pleased with it
IP Logged

Thanks Angie I think it is great too. No more tattoos after this they are quite expensive now. I have celebrated my to great passions Buddhism and Andy and his rise up the tennis elite.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1060 1061 1062 [1063] 1064 1065 1066 ... 1401 Reply