Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 1065 1066 1067 [1068] 1069 1070 1071 ... 1405 Reply

Murray Pictures

Johnny Mac must be telling him, "Andy, you gotta save Wimbledon after the first week disaster."
IP Logged

I think he was congratulating Andy on hitting Lendl at Queens.  He said it was the best forehand he's seen for years! lol
IP Logged

Such a sweet pic

IP Logged

IP Logged

He is so good with kids I bet they love Andy to bits. He seems to have plenty of time for them.
IP Logged

Nice to see Andy practicing with Kyle. Hope Kyle goes with him to Miami in the winter like Oli and Baker did last year. I think it would help him a lot.
IP Logged

He is so good with kids I bet they love Andy to bits. He seems to have plenty of time for them.
His cousins clearly dote on him.  Beautiful! tender

Many thanks Dani, Sabine, Milly and anyone I might have missed out for all these gorgeous pics. Smile

Incidentally after all the angst the other day when Andy was photographed sitting at the net with Lendl and Dani, I see that in at least two pics he's doing the same thing, so it would seem to be a favourite discussion spot!
IP Logged

Awwww wub lovely pictures!
IP Logged

With Johny Mac

I really like him in this suit. Buttoned or unbuttoned, he looks so damn cute. wub

IP Logged

Who's that? A junior?
IP Logged

Who's that? A junior?

Not sure. I think she's just a fan.
IP Logged

Is he eating lindt chocolate? He looks very cute here, yes.

IP Logged

Facebook pic

* .facebook_723155962.jpg (96.73 KB, 612x612 - viewed 250 times.)
IP Logged
dex

With that racket bag slung over her arm she has to be a player, not a fan!
IP Logged

At Wimbledon in full tennis attire with a big-ass tennis bag over her shoulders?

Yeah I doubt it.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1065 1066 1067 [1068] 1069 1070 1071 ... 1405 Reply