MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 1107 1108 1109 [1110] 1111 1112 1113 ... 1432 Reply

Murray Pictures

are you a legs fetishist angie?  naughty

Yeah I guess I am Ruthie  w00t
IP Logged

Andy's scruffy long haired look is creeping back in lol

Maybe Andy is going to grow it like he did at USO '12. Might be a good omen to sport the wind swept look when he won his maiden slam.

Andy always keeps his hair trim for Wimby and looks a bit more 'rougher' for New York, maybe he's superstitious.
IP Logged

Maybe Andy is going to grow it like he did at USO '12. Might be a good omen to sport the wind swept look when he won his maiden slam.

Andy always keeps his hair trim for Wimby and looks a bit more 'rougher' for New York, maybe he's superstitious.
I don't think it can be superstition, more likely that Kim cut his hair for Wimbledon to smarten him up a bit for the SW19 toffs!
IP Logged

Ta 4 pics.
Lendl's presence is so reassuring isn't it? He's like a blooming rock  thumb up
Love  wild man look Super
IP Logged
Caz

Yeah I guess I am Ruthie  w00t
For me...it's the eyes! They say 'the eyes are the windows to the soul', so Andy must have a beautiful soul!  wub
IP Logged

I don't think it can be superstition, more likely that Kim cut his hair for Wimbledon to smarten him up a bit for the SW19 toffs!
I think I read somewhere that Kim always cuts his hair as he hates going to the hairdressers, so I think we are in for the wild man look.
IP Logged

IP Logged

Just catching up on this thread, what a load of super pictures.  Looking forward to next week in Toronto.
IP Logged

love the eyes too Caz - and leave that hair alone Andy.  Just right for the big apple
IP Logged

I agree the eyes are the window to the soul. He has a great soul as he care for his family and friends money cannot buy that.
IP Logged

I agree the eyes are the window to the soul. He has a great soul as he care for his family and friends money cannot buy that.
Well said, that is why Andy is so special.
IP Logged

From BATennisWorld:

* Andy1.jpg (42.4 KB. 632x960 - viewed 34 times.)

* Andy2.jpg (87.6 KB. 960x720 - viewed 34 times.)

* Andy3.jpg (88.68 KB. 960x834 - viewed 35 times.)

* Andy4.jpg (41.32 KB. 840x960 - viewed 34 times.)

* Andy5.jpg (36.34 KB. 590x960 - viewed 34 times.)

More great pics of other players here:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.485120271578138.1073741847.415768445179988&type=1

IP Logged

love the eyes too Caz - and leave that hair alone Andy.  Just right for the big apple.
I don't think I've seen anyone, male or female, with such wonderful eyes.  I'm not fussy about Andy's hair, just so long as he doesn't try any more experiments with hair clippers and ends up nearly bald!
IP Logged

Media day.

looks like he has had a haircut  Very Happy 
IP Logged

Media day.

looks like he has had a haircut  Very Happy 
And a shave!  Andy looks like he's having a real fun time in the top pic.  He's got 'p*ss off you lot' written all over this face. lol
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1107 1108 1109 [1110] 1111 1112 1113 ... 1432 Reply