Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures 2 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1117 1118 1119 [1120] 1121 1122 1123 ... 1345 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Pictures

(Read 799219 times)
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16785 on: August 21, 2013, 11:25 PM »

Thought your post about the DD was hilarious btw.

I just 'visited' Dunblane Diamond for first time to see what you meant Angie. Oof! Most of those folk wouldn't last a minute on here they'd be so  easily offended. 'Liked' your comment to add a bit of fuel to the fire. Did they really ban u for that?  And you know why! you didn't read the rules at the top of the page - anyone posting derogatary remarks will immediately have them removed and be banned. Rolling Eyes  Naughty naughty!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16786 on: August 22, 2013, 02:27 AM »

I just 'visited' Dunblane Diamond for first time to see what you meant Angie. Oof! Most of those folk wouldn't last a minute on here they'd be so  easily offended. 'Liked' your comment to add a bit of fuel to the fire. Did they really ban u for that?  And you know why! you didn't read the rules at the top of the page - anyone posting derogatary remarks will immediately have them removed and be banned. Rolling Eyes  Naughty naughty!
I just visited it too.  Oh Angieeeee!! I mean ... how could you amongst all these luvvies!? shocking   Btw I 'liked' all your four comments. Very Happy
IP Logged
IonaRed
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16787 on: August 22, 2013, 02:45 AM »

Hmm not the best picture I've ever seen of Andy.

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16788 on: August 22, 2013, 03:00 AM »

^ That is truly horrible, and it's out of proportion as well.  Looks like something out of a sci-fi movie.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16789 on: August 22, 2013, 08:19 AM »

Well done girls!! I knew I could rely on my MW friends to back me up, they just fawn soooo much over Andy its sickening  yuk i think they took my last post off ...the one about waking up abd smell the coffee. Did u see that one? as I said in one post I adore Andy as much as them but a true fan should at least admit if he played bad....and the same people all back each other constantly and "like" each others comments constantly.... And they wonder why I told them all to grab a life!  lol I must have just been banned from that particular post as I commented on one the other day, I just said hello to prodigy Joe lol.

Agree with that New York observer pic.....its truly horrific. That's the paper version of the cracking article I posted yesterday.
[ Last edit by angiebabez August 22, 2013, 08:31 AM ] IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16790 on: August 22, 2013, 10:00 AM »

That has to be my favourite - and just look at those biceps! w00t

I managed to get it OK.  Still very large though.  In fact it's gone off the screen, so slide along to the right to get the rest of it.

difficult to miss those biceps Aileen  drool
IP Logged
scotjules
Satellite Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16791 on: August 22, 2013, 11:02 AM »

Well done girls!! I knew I could rely on my MW friends to back me up, they just fawn soooo much over Andy its sickening  yuk i think they took my last post off ...the one about waking up abd smell the coffee. Did u see that one? as I said in one post I adore Andy as much as them but a true fan should at least admit if he played bad....and the same people all back each other constantly and "like" each others comments constantly.... And they wonder why I told them all to grab a life!  lol I must have just been banned from that particular post as I commented on one the other day, I just said hello to prodigy Joe lol.

Agree with that New York observer pic.....its truly horrific. That's the paper version of the cracking article I posted yesterday.

Just had a look at that Facebook page. According to someone who responded to you Angie it's for people who support Andy "win lose or draw" (didn't realise draws were possible in tennis  Whistle) and always look at the positives. You can still look at the positives and be realistic about how the match was played and be a supporter, jings! While I do see very obvious troll comments on Andy pages you are certainly not in that category!

Anyway back on topic. Some of those recent pics...  wub
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16792 on: August 22, 2013, 12:34 PM »

More pics from US Open website http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/galleries/2013-08-21/201308211377106248641.html?chip=4

I'll do thumbnail size!

IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16793 on: August 22, 2013, 01:30 PM »

lendl looking pleased with life
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16794 on: August 22, 2013, 03:46 PM »

"Your grip is very old school Charlie" - #AndyMurray to #CharlieRose

At the Adidas store

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16795 on: August 22, 2013, 05:17 PM »

Well done girls!! I knew I could rely on my MW friends to back me up, they just fawn soooo much over Andy its sickening  yuk i think they took my last post off ...the one about waking up abd smell the coffee. Did u see that one? as I said in one post I adore Andy as much as them but a true fan should at least admit if he played bad....and the same people all back each other constantly and "like" each others comments constantly.... And they wonder why I told them all to grab a life!  lol I must have just been banned from that particular post as I commented on one the other day, I just said hello to prodigy Joe lol.
I think they must have removed it Angie, but I certain Alison H makes reference to it, and she seems to be the one who's taken the most exception to your posts, and of course all her buddies are agreeing with her.

Just had a look at that Facebook page. According to someone who responded to you Angie it's for people who support Andy "win lose or draw" (didn't realise draws were possible in tennis Whistle) and always look at the positives. You can still look at the positives and be realistic about how the match was played and be a supporter, jings! While I do see very obvious troll comments on Andy pages you are certainly not in that category!
lol  I noticed that one too - from the Alison H referred to above!

It goes without saying that the 'negative headline' on MW hasn't gone unnoticed in the DD. Rolling Eyes

IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16796 on: August 22, 2013, 05:19 PM »

I think they must have removed it Angie, but I certain Alison H makes reference to it, and she seems to be the one who's taken the most exception to your posts, and of course all her buddies are agreeing with her.

lol  I noticed that one too - from the Alison H referred to above!

It goes without saying that the 'negative headline' on MW hasn't gone unnoticed in the DD. Rolling Eyes

Yes her and all her cronies
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16797 on: August 22, 2013, 05:19 PM »

"Your grip is very old school Charlie" - #AndyMurray to #CharlieRose

Charlie should have been careful what his racquet was in danger of hitting. w00t
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16798 on: August 22, 2013, 05:28 PM »

Wimbledon 2013 annual coming soon
Can't get the pic Angie.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16799 on: August 22, 2013, 05:28 PM »

Can't get the pic Angie.