Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures 1 Member and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1124 1125 1126 [1127] 1128 1129 1130 ... 1345 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Pictures

(Read 800453 times)
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16890 on: August 27, 2013, 08:43 PM »

Lets not confuse fact with fiction. The man is more than capable enough oif making a prat of himself without outside aid!!
  yes lmao
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16891 on: August 27, 2013, 08:51 PM »

Lets not confuse fact with fiction. The man is more than capable enough oif making a prat of himself without outside aid!!
Very true! Very Happy
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16892 on: August 27, 2013, 10:21 PM »

yes .....or Lady Gaga?  lmao
gaga - only need to change 2 letters and it becomes goat
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16893 on: August 27, 2013, 11:21 PM »

Eh......I can't see Andy or anyone else looking forward to wearing that jacket in the dark!  Rolling Eyes That was the BBC's point Sparkle and 'glow in the dark' was 'their' words.....not mine! They obviously thought it was funny.....and so did I!
Sorry, did you mean to direct that at me?  I'm not sure how that works as a reply to my post.  I can tell you aren't happy with what I wrote from the "eh" Rolling Eyes and generous use of ... and exclamation marks, but the actual words don't fit with what I said.

I didn't say anyone would be looking forward to wearing that jacket in the dark.
I'm not accusing you or the BBC of lying.
I think the jacket is funny too.

I was merely adding to the discussion of daft outfits by repeating what I read about both Nike AND Adidas were both using "reflective" materials for their outfits for night matches.  It was a joke based on the theoretical (and admittedly fanciful) possibility that Andy could come out wearing something a bit silly.  He admits he lets adidas pick the colours etc, and is proud of wearing things from the top of his suitcase.  One of these days, someone at adidas is going to take advantage of that! lol

When I said I "wasn't sure about 'glow in the dark'", it wasn't casting doubt on your reliability, it's because I know that "reflective" and "glow in the dark" are different things, but could be confused.

Anyway, I thought I was joining in with the theme of laughing at silly outfits, so I'm sorry that you thought I was challenging you, or upset by my joking that Andy might wear something daft.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16894 on: August 28, 2013, 02:50 AM »

I was merely adding to the discussion of daft outfits by repeating what I read about both Nike AND Adidas were both using "reflective" materials for their outfits for night matches.  It was a joke based on the theoretical (and admittedly fanciful) possibility that Andy could come out wearing something a bit silly.  He admits he lets adidas pick the colours etc, and is proud of wearing things from the top of his suitcase.  One of these days, someone at adidas is going to take advantage of that! lol
Like this horror of an outfit he wore at the WTF last year Rolling Eyes

IP Logged
IonaRed
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16895 on: August 28, 2013, 02:57 AM »

Like this horror of an outfit he wore at the WTF last year Rolling Eyes

It was OK with the black shorts but the yellow (or was it supposed to be gold) shorts were horrific.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16896 on: August 28, 2013, 03:07 AM »

It was OK with the black shorts but the yellow (or was it supposed to be gold) shorts were horrific.
It was really the shorts I was referring to.  They definitely look canary yellow to me.  The top is fine.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16897 on: August 28, 2013, 07:12 AM »

Sorry, did you mean to direct that at me?  I'm not sure how that works as a reply to my post.  I can tell you aren't happy with what I wrote from the "eh" Rolling Eyes and generous use of ... and exclamation marks, but the actual words don't fit with what I said.

I didn't say anyone would be looking forward to wearing that jacket in the dark.
I'm not accusing you or the BBC of lying.
I think the jacket is funny too.

I was merely adding to the discussion of daft outfits by repeating what I read about both Nike AND Adidas were both using "reflective" materials for their outfits for night matches.  It was a joke based on the theoretical (and admittedly fanciful) possibility that Andy could come out wearing something a bit silly.  He admits he lets adidas pick the colours etc, and is proud of wearing things from the top of his suitcase.  One of these days, someone at adidas is going to take advantage of that! lol

When I said I "wasn't sure about 'glow in the dark'", it wasn't casting doubt on your reliability, it's because I know that "reflective" and "glow in the dark" are different things, but could be confused.

Anyway, I thought I was joining in with the theme of laughing at silly outfits, so I'm sorry that you thought I was challenging you, or upset by my joking that Andy might wear something daft.
No.....I wasn't upset! Just didn't realise you were joking! The  Rolling Eyes was aimed at Fed.....not you! I see you're just as generous with the exclamation marks as I am.......and why not? I obviousy misunderstood your post completely!  Rolling Eyes [aimed at myself]  Very Happy
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16898 on: August 28, 2013, 08:51 AM »

I still think those yellow shorts lost that match against Fed. Them and that revolting crowd.

The black shorts were great with that shirt. Very sexy. Smile.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16899 on: August 28, 2013, 09:11 AM »

^ me too TJ Whistle
very "unlucky" yukky yellow shorts indeedy yuk
IP Logged
flowerpower
Challenger Level

Let your racket do the talking

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16900 on: August 28, 2013, 02:48 PM »

The  tight  fit of that shirt is really nice....now is baggy again Frown
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16901 on: August 28, 2013, 02:51 PM »

It's not that baggy, but I'll inspect it closely when Andy is playing just in case Whistle.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16902 on: August 28, 2013, 03:45 PM »

Its not tight enough for my liking...
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16903 on: August 28, 2013, 07:08 PM »

Maybe it's because of the hot, very humid weather conditions?  It would be uncomfortable wearing tight fitting clothes in that.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #16904 on: August 29, 2013, 04:28 AM »

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1124 1125 1126 [1127] 1128 1129 1130 ... 1345 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »