Andy Murray vs Philipp Kohlschreiber, Sunday, Time - not before 12:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 1129 1130 1131 [1132] 1133 1134 1135 ... 1420 Reply

Murray Pictures

Where's that "Prepare, Attack, Destroy" T shirt when u need it. Think
Loved that one yahooo
IP Logged

yeah sure hope he's prepared to attack and destroy Stan  cmon yeah
IP Logged

Where's that "Prepare, Attack, Destroy" T shirt when u need it. Think
Loved that one yahooo

Dan was wearing it the other day!
IP Logged

Terrifying. 

IP Logged

Andy's broken racquet..
When did he break it btw?

IP Logged

To quiet the theories about Andy and Kim that were floating around last night-both Kim and Judy were there,just not zoomed in on

IP Logged

sabine apparently he broke it at end of 1st set and got a violation for it.  Thanks for putting minds to rest about Kim dani.  Couldn't believe she wouldn't have been there.
IP Logged

Andy did break the racquet at the end of the first. I can't say I blame him. I think it's time they did away with code violations for that to be honest. I know you can't have racquets being smashed left, right and centre, but surely there should be some leeway for frustration, especially when it's understandable.

Thanks for the pic of the team Dani. I would have been surprised if Kim and Judy weren't there, but it is very unusual that the TV didn't focus on either one. I'm actually not sorry they didn't though. It must have been a tough one to sit through.
[ Last edit by teejay1 September 06, 2013, 09:19 AM ] IP Logged

Thanks Ruthie and TJ.
IP Logged

Andy and Kim arriving home today

IP Logged

Andy did break the racquet at the end of the first. I can't say I blame him. I think it's time they did away with code violations for that to be honest. I know you can't have racquets being smashed left, right and centre, but surely there should be some leeway for frustration, especially when it's understandable.

Thanks for the pic of the team Dani. I would have been surprised if Kim and Judy weren't there, but it is very unusual that the TV didn't focus on either one. I'm actually not sorry they didn't though. It must have been a tough one to sit through.

He didn't get a code violation I don't think.
IP Logged

He didn't get a code violation I don't think.

I'm pretty sure he did.  When he went to sit down at the end of the first set I could hear the umpire saying something whilst Andy was giving the racquet another couple of thuds off the ground.
IP Logged

Thanks for the pics, Dani, and for putting my mind at rest re. Kim and Judy (it was all Angie's fault whip)

Such a different homecoming scene at the airport this year, compared to last.

Glad they're both home quickly. Best place for them to be right now, with the doggies.

IP Logged

I'm pretty sure he did.  When he went to sit down at the end of the first set I could hear the umpire saying something whilst Andy was giving the racquet another couple of thuds off the ground.

They have to give the code violation over the mic.
IP Logged

Thanks for the pics, Dani, and for putting my mind at rest re. Kim and Judy (it was all Angie's fault whip)

Such a different homecoming scene at the airport this year, compared to last.

Glad they're both home quickly. Best place for them to be right now, with the doggies.

No problem Linda Smile

Thought the same thing you did re the homecoming scene,and couldn't agree more about the best thing for them to do is just be home.I know Andy will have to leave for Croatia soon,but before that I hope he gets in some solid at-home time with Kim,Maggie and Rusty.It's whats picked him up time and again in the past-hopefully will be just the ticket now too.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1129 1130 1131 [1132] 1133 1134 1135 ... 1420 Reply