Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1145 1146 1147 [1148] 1149 1150 1151 ... 1339 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Pictures

(Read 789492 times)
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17205 on: September 30, 2013, 10:17 PM »

You love telling people off. Did you tell him to 'shut the **** up' by any chance?

I would never say that to my Andy Frown
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17206 on: September 30, 2013, 10:24 PM »

I would never say that to my Andy Frown

No, but you say it to everyone else.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17207 on: September 30, 2013, 10:34 PM »

Never to me!
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17208 on: September 30, 2013, 10:36 PM »

Never to me!

No never to you, but me and Prodigy have had it in the neck a few times.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17209 on: September 30, 2013, 10:38 PM »

Well,   wonder why    Whistle   Consider it character building.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17210 on: September 30, 2013, 11:13 PM »

He's on Twitter/Facebook moaning about his pro evo game again. I gave him a telling off. Told him to step away from the games and spend some time with Kim Wink
Moaning is a good sign that he's feeling better. yes
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17211 on: September 30, 2013, 11:19 PM »

lmao

Kim's a very patient woman!I think I'd have hidden the games or something Wink
She's probably delighted when he gets it out.  It's not like he's out at work all day, then coming home and refusing to speak to her.  She's probably had him hanging around all day, and after a couple of weeks of it, when she was expecting him to be on the other side of the world, she'll be glad to get some time to herself! lol

It was the online version of the game he was trying to work, so probably wanted to play with Jamie or his friends who are on the other side of the world while he's stuck at home.  I don't think she'd begrudge him that.    For all we know, she might be having a night out.  It is possible she has some of her own friends, and she's seeing them tonight. Whistle
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17212 on: September 30, 2013, 11:30 PM »

She's probably delighted when he gets it out.  It's not like he's out at work all day, then coming home and refusing to speak to her.  She's probably had him hanging around all day, and after a couple of weeks of it, when she was expecting him to be on the other side of the world, she'll be glad to get some time to herself! lol

It was the online version of the game he was trying to work, so probably wanted to play with Jamie or his friends who are on the other side of the world while he's stuck at home.  I don't think she'd begrudge him that.    For all we know, she might be having a night out.  It is possible she has some of her own friends, and she's seeing them tonight. Whistle

I was mostly kidding Sparkle-I agree with you that seeing as it gives him enjoyment she'd never begrudge him that,and I wouldn't either in her position.

It does make me laugh,though,sometimes,all the video game talk,and as someone who's never been into them it can baffle me when I see how seriously a couple of guys I know take them.Still-different strokes for different folks! (to quote Linda,I think it was! Very Happy)

And I hadn't thought of that-that he might be trying to get the online version working so he could play with guys who were travelling.Hope he did manage to sort it out if so!Though I'm not sure how much help he got from the responses-I had a quick look at them and most of them were just advising him to go and buy FIFA!
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17213 on: September 30, 2013, 11:43 PM »

I don't think it's even a case of her being happy that he's happy.  I think she has her own life and set of friends, and is used to him being away, so she would get fed up with him being under her feet all of the time.   

It's very likely that the only reason he got the game out was because she's gone out with friends, or doing some painting, or having a bath, or cooking, or surfing the net.   

I imagine one week after the surgery she's like a frazzled mum of a toddler, desperate for some time to herself. Very Happy 
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17214 on: September 30, 2013, 11:51 PM »

I don't think it's even a case of her being happy that he's happy.  I think she has her own life and set of friends, and is used to him being away, so she would get fed up with him being under her feet all of the time.   

It's very likely that the only reason he got the game out was because she's gone out with friends, or doing some painting, or having a bath, or cooking, or surfing the net.   

I imagine one week after the surgery she's like a frazzled mum of a toddler, desperate for some time to herself. Very Happy 

I'm completely in agreement with you there-about the having her own friends,life,etc bit yes As to the fed up bit-well,I'm not in her head!But I'd think,that given the amount of time Andy does have to be away,that it's nice for them to have a bit of extra time together at home-even if it's not in a way that anyone would have wanted it to come about! I wonder if Judy's still there  Think
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17215 on: October 01, 2013, 02:41 AM »

It does make you wonder though how their relationship will go after he finally hangs up his racquet, although I do know that it's possible for couples to live together happily on what you might call a full-time basis while pursuing their own interests - although if they start a family that could be a bit restrictive.

It'll certainly be interesting though to see what Andy choses to do once he retires because he was quoted recently as saying that he thought he would want to move away from tennis, which is a shame because I think he would be very good at coaching children, but by that time he'll have amassed enough money to see him through for the rest of his life, so getting paid employment won't necessarily be at the top of the agenda.
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17216 on: October 01, 2013, 08:33 AM »

I'm completely in agreement with you there-about the having her own friends,life,etc bit yes As to the fed up bit-well,I'm not in her head!But I'd think,that given the amount of time Andy does have to be away,that it's nice for them to have a bit of extra time together at home-even if it's not in a way that anyone would have wanted it to come about! I wonder if Judy's still there  Think
I'm sure they have enjoyed the extra time together, but I can't imagine she's the kind of person who drops her friends and hobbies as soon as her boyfriend is around.  It's one thing if he's just home for a week, then away again, but if he's going to be home for weeks on end, they can't spend the whole time sitting on the sofa holding hands.  Even if she isn't seeing her own friends or working, at some point she's going to want to cook dinner, go shopping or do some general household chores, go for a run, or take the dogs for a longer walk.  As Andy isn't able to help out, he's going to have to be left alone sooner or later.  It's better he plays with video games than with matches! lol

Judy was only there for one or two nights.  All last week she was on tour doing the Set4Sport sessions all over the country, and it just happened that one was in Wimbledon for one of them, and she was recently tweeting that she was heading off to Asia, threatening to cramp Jamie's doubles partner's style.  Very Happy
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17217 on: October 01, 2013, 09:20 AM »

I'm sure they have enjoyed the extra time together, but I can't imagine she's the kind of person who drops her friends and hobbies as soon as her boyfriend is around.  It's one thing if he's just home for a week, then away again, but if he's going to be home for weeks on end, they can't spend the whole time sitting on the sofa holding hands.  Even if she isn't seeing her own friends or working, at some point she's going to want to cook dinner, go shopping or do some general household chores, go for a run, or take the dogs for a longer walk.  As Andy isn't able to help out, he's going to have to be left alone sooner or later.  It's better he plays with video games than with matches! lol

Judy was only there for one or two nights.  All last week she was on tour doing the Set4Sport sessions all over the country, and it just happened that one was in Wimbledon for one of them, and she was recently tweeting that she was heading off to Asia, threatening to cramp Jamie's doubles partner's style.  Very Happy

yes Again-totally agree with you with you about Kim having her own life,obligations etc.Probably it's a case of it being a mixture of what we've both said-enjoying extra time together,but also possibly needing to find things Andy can do so Kim can do her stuff too!

Ahh,thanks-must have missed Judy's tweets about Asia!Love her sense of humour
IP Logged
janscribe
Veteran

Let's Go!!!

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17218 on: October 01, 2013, 09:43 AM »

Just picking up all the news as we've been in the wilds of Wales where the internet connection didn't work too well. Os and I have found in our 38 very happy years together that we need to be individual - 'do our own thing' so to speak but at the same time be supportive of what the other is doing and I am sure Andy and Kim have found a way judging from the very warm and affectionate photos on their holiday after Wimbledon. So glad he's recovering satisfactorily but will miss him in the Asian tournaments.

Gangsta, much as I am sure that one day you will be capable of doing everything efficiently - are you quite sure that, at your present stage in life, you would know what to do with Serena if she visited your bed? nah Sex in bed old
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17219 on: October 01, 2013, 05:36 PM »

I quite like Andy's talk of the games, even if they aren't what I'm in to. I'd rather see that than read a comment where he sounds fed up and chomping at the bit to come back. He probably is chomping at the bit to come back mind, but he sounds fairly relaxed about it just now Smile. I loved the casual way he asked for help, bless him!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1145 1146 1147 [1148] 1149 1150 1151 ... 1339 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »