Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 1146 1147 1148 [1149] 1150 1151 1152 ... 1414 Reply

Murray Pictures

Gangsta, much as I am sure that one day you will be capable of doing everything efficiently - are you quite sure that, at your present stage in life, you would know what to do with Serena if she visited your bed? nah Sex in bed old
Jan! w00t  Must be all that fresh Welsh air! Very Happy
IP Logged

Gangsta, much as I am sure that one day you will be capable of doing everything efficiently - are you quite sure that, at your present stage in life, you would know what to do with Serena if she visited your bed? nah Sex in bed old

Ahahahaa Jan! lmao lmao
IP Logged

I quite like Andy's talk of the games, even if they aren't what I'm in to. I'd rather see that than read a comment where he sounds fed up and chomping at the bit to come back. He probably is chomping at the bit to come back mind, but he sounds fairly relaxed about it just now Smile. I loved the casual way he asked for help, bless him!
He seems to have a few interests to keep him occupied, although I've a feeling that the better he gets the more frustrated and bored he's going to become.  I know I certainly would.
IP Logged

I hope Kim is just enjoying having her man at home, and is spoiling him rotten.
IP Logged

Somehow though I can't see her being the type to mollycoddle him, nor do I think Andy would welcome it.  It's a popular misconception that all men enjoy this sort of attention, but I know two who didn't - my father and my 'ex'.
IP Logged

Somehow though I can't see her being the type to mollycoddle him, nor do I think Andy would welcome it.  It's a popular misconception that all men enjoy this sort of attention, but I know two who didn't - my father and my 'ex'.
   I too am one of those - I am very uncomfortable with being a centre of attention. Luckily my wife is very good at keeping my feet on the ground.
IP Logged

Cute

* IMG_1234282546371109.jpeg (5.49 KB, 157x224 - viewed 409 times.)

* IMG_1234245990743109.jpeg (225.73 KB, 634x862 - viewed 82 times.)
IP Logged

Just as well I'm not famous - there are some pretty dodgy pics of me in my childhood. My mum does now concede responsibility for some very shocking hair cuts. Can't blame anyone bt myself for any current dodgy pics mind u!
IP Logged

Looking at these cute picks - Andy's hair has mysteriously gone from light auburn to black.  I know he went through a blonde phase , so was this another one? lol 

Also where are the curls in the top pic?  Did Judy have to get the hair-straightners out?

I'm always amazed how like his Mum Andy looks in pics like the first one, yet there isn't much resemblance there now.
IP Logged

IP Logged

Lovely cheery pics.  wub  Thanks clap
IP Logged

What lovely smiles! Smile
IP Logged

I was always under the illusion that Andy didn't smile  confused confused confused confused
IP Logged

It's amazing what you can do with photo-shop! Very Happy
IP Logged

It's amazing what you can do with photo-shop! Very Happy

lol Good one Sparkey.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1146 1147 1148 [1149] 1150 1151 1152 ... 1414 Reply