Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures 1 Member and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1159 1160 1161 [1162] 1163 1164 1165 ... 1260 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Murray Pictures  (Read 685007 times)
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17415 on: November 08, 2013, 09:30 AM »

Andy and Kim at Jonathan Ross

IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

You mesmerize me, Andy

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17416 on: November 08, 2013, 03:56 PM »

IP Logged
ally
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17417 on: November 08, 2013, 10:10 PM »

Well, I can't believe my luck today.   Visited Wimbledon this morning and guess who turned up.  Didn't know until we were on the tour that a certain Mr Murray was visiting today to be interviewed/filmed for something.  So we saw him on centre court.  Just finished our trip to London for the tennis on a fantastic note.

Was waving like a lunatic, I think I totally embarrassed myself.  So here are a couple of my photos.  They are a little bit hazy because it was raining and we were in the 360 viewing area looking through the glass.

* DSC00787 (2).jpg (42.6 KB. 448x335 - viewed 345 times.)

* DSC00789 (2).jpg (36.77 KB, 448x336 - viewed 341 times.)

* DSC00790 (2).jpg (40.18 KB, 448x336 - viewed 340 times.)
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17418 on: November 08, 2013, 10:13 PM »

OH MY GOSH!Ally,you are SO lucky!
IP Logged
ally
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17419 on: November 08, 2013, 10:18 PM »

I know dani.  Talk about being in the right place at the right time.  We had to leave Wimby at 2.15pm to make it back for our flight out of Stansted and lo and behold at 2.10pm he made his appearance.  He must have felt the vibes!!!

One of the other ladies in the pod knocked the window at him and he turned round and waved his shoes at us.  Hence the reason I was waving like a lunatic.  Glad I managed to get the photo of him next to the scoreboard.

He is a star.  Thank you Andy for making my day and trip to London so worthwhile.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17420 on: November 08, 2013, 10:20 PM »

Well, I can't believe my luck today.   Visited Wimbledon this morning and guess who turned up.  Didn't know until we were on the tour that a certain Mr Murray was visiting today to be interviewed/filmed for something.  So we saw him on centre court.  Just finished our trip to London for the tennis on a fantastic note.

Was waving like a lunatic, I think I totally embarrassed myself.  So here are a couple of my photos.  They are a little bit hazy because it was raining and we were in the 360 viewing area looking through the glass. [ Attachment ]

Fantastic, Ally. What a bonus for you.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17421 on: November 08, 2013, 10:25 PM »

I know dani.  Talk about being in the right place at the right time.  We had to leave Wimby at 2.15pm to make it back for our flight out of Stansted and lo and behold at 2.10pm he made his appearance.  He must have felt the vibes!!!

One of the other ladies in the pod knocked the window at him and he turned round and waved his shoes at us.  Hence the reason I was waving like a lunatic.  Glad I managed to get the photo of him next to the scoreboard.

He is a star.  Thank you Andy for making my day and trip to London so worthwhile.
Ahh,that's brilliant Ally-I'm delighted for you.Thanks for sharing your story and pics with us!
IP Logged
IonaRed
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17422 on: November 08, 2013, 11:35 PM »

Was waving like a lunatic, I think I totally embarrassed myself.  So here are a couple of my photos.  They are a little bit hazy because it was raining and we were in the 360 viewing area looking through the glass.

OMG you lucky thing. Thanks for posting the photos.
IP Logged
ally
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17423 on: November 08, 2013, 11:44 PM »

No problem guys, glad I could share them.  Off to bed now, after such an exciting and busy day, sleep beckons.  Goodnight all.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17424 on: November 09, 2013, 12:02 AM »

What a great memory to have Ally. These off the cuff unexpected things are always the best. Thanks for sharing.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17425 on: November 09, 2013, 03:48 AM »

Ally I know I'm greedy coz I met him on Wednesday but I'm still soo jealous!! You lucky bugger  w00t we seen on Facebook whilst we were at o2 this morning that andy would be at Wimbledon today, I actually commented on his page that I couldn't believe it becaus me and bro were there at exactly that time yesterday. Well done you  clap perfect timing!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17426 on: November 09, 2013, 07:13 AM »

It was obviously in the stars ally that you were meant to see him - what a wonderful surprise for you.
IP Logged
ally
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17427 on: November 09, 2013, 07:50 AM »

Ally I know I'm greedy coz I met him on Wednesday but I'm still soo jealous!! You lucky bugger  w00t we seen on Facebook whilst we were at o2 this morning that andy would be at Wimbledon today, I actually commented on his page that I couldn't believe it becaus me and bro were there at exactly that time yesterday. Well done you  clap perfect timing!

Hi Angie, hope you enjoyed your time at the o2.  It is a fabulous atmosphere isn't it.  Anyway, I have got to say I am jealous of your book signing - one-to-one time with the champ - you're a lucky bugger too (or should I say, even luckier).  I was inside the goldfish bowl looking out - just wonder what we looked like to Andy!!!
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

You mesmerize me, Andy

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17428 on: November 09, 2013, 04:19 PM »

I love this pic tender

IP Logged
2xtreme
Junior

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17429 on: November 09, 2013, 04:39 PM »

where did u get it from?
IP Logged