Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1172 1173 1174 [1175] 1176 1177 1178 ... 1366 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Pictures

(Read 844962 times)
IonaRed
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17610 on: December 04, 2013, 11:56 PM »

Gorgeous, that will be up there for years I hope!

There is also one for Bartoli. The pillars are at the player entrance. I've a feeling it's a yearly thing - or will be. I'd love to know how Wimbledon are going to honour Andy.

[ Last edit by IonaRed December 05, 2013, 02:45 AM ] IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17611 on: December 05, 2013, 12:01 AM »

^ They're probably still arguing about the Olympic one and the rings. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17612 on: December 05, 2013, 11:19 AM »

I wrote a letter to Santa for the book. Hope he doesn't let me down. Doesn't get released here until Dec 17th, so he'd better drop a few gears on his sled and give Rudolph a few extra carrots.
well if Santa doesn't deliver Linda he should  be sacked immediately
IP Logged
flowerpower
Challenger Level

Let your racket do the talking

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17613 on: December 07, 2013, 12:15 AM »

why Kim is the heart of my team...from the tumblr website

* tumblr_mul7skShWM1qb2wsio1_500.jpg (48.82 KB, 500x667 - viewed 405 times.)
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17614 on: December 07, 2013, 01:16 AM »

why Kim is the heart of my team...from the tumblr website
Beautiful. Heart Heart Heart  Kim really does mean so much to Andy, and he must mean a lot to her too.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17615 on: December 07, 2013, 05:21 PM »

‏@danielvallverdu
Great to have you back on court Rosco!!! @RoscoHutchins @andy_murray @kyle8edmund pic.twitter.com/feGjZzVOWG

It's so good to see Ross training again - it'll be great to see him play again in January. Smile

Good to see Kyle again as well - he seemed to disappear without trace a few weeks ago. There was a rumour about glandular fever but I don't think there was any confirmation. Someone else said he was having a holiday...

Don't know if these tweets from Richard Ingham Evans ( 5 Dec) were posted:

Bizarre scenes at Crandon Park today. Reigning Wimbledon champions practicing & less than a dozen people watching. (later corrected - Serena=former Wimbledon champion)

Andy Murray occupying Centre with @kyle8edmund & @RoscoHutchins while Serena on Court 1 with a friend & her dog in attendance.

4 construction guys munching lunch under a tree 50 yds away oblivious to Serena whacking balls. Andy, meanwhile looking good.

Good news on Hutchins, too. Looks fit, feels fine & will be back on tour in Oz. Edmund gaining great experience under Ivan Lendl's gaze

Kyle a big, strong athlete now. Looks ready for a step up.Hitting impressive volleys v Murray. Hope he gets to the net in matches. A weapon
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17616 on: December 07, 2013, 05:24 PM »

Good to see Kyle again as well - he seemed to disappear without trace a few weeks ago. There was a rumour about glandular fever but I don't think there was any confirmation. Someone else said he was having a holiday...

Bizarre scenes at Crandon Park today. Reigning Wimbledon champions practicing & less than a dozen people watching. (later corrected - Serena=former Wimbledon champion)

Andy Murray occupying Centre with @kyle8edmund & @RoscoHutchins while Serena on Court 1 with a friend & her dog in attendance.

4 construction guys munching lunch under a tree 50 yds away oblivious to Serena whacking balls. Andy, meanwhile looking good.

Good news on Hutchins, too. Looks fit, feels fine & will be back on tour in Oz. Edmund gaining great experience under Ivan Lendl's gaze

Kyle a big, strong athlete now. Looks ready for a step up.Hitting impressive volleys v Murray. Hope he gets to the net in matches. A weapon

Nice to see Chip getting a mention, he's Serena's No. 1 fan.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17617 on: December 07, 2013, 11:13 PM »

Pics from cromlix house Facebook page.

Ist one cromlix tennis courts from 18th century
2nd cromlix courts now
3rd a five year old up and coming superstar from Dunblane

* IMG_382570961143544.jpeg (92.91 KB, 739x474 - viewed 310 times.)
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17618 on: December 07, 2013, 11:45 PM »

jamie
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17619 on: December 07, 2013, 11:50 PM »

jamie

Eh? Why do u talk ****.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17620 on: December 08, 2013, 03:36 AM »

Good news all round. Smile  Shame nobody was paying any attention to Serena!

jamie
Eh? Why do u talk ****.
Weird - since when did Andy have black hair?? confused  I can't believe his Mum would let him dye it at that tender age, but maybe she did. Think
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17621 on: December 08, 2013, 08:39 PM »

Weird - since when did Andy have black hair?? confused  I can't believe his Mum would let him dye it at that tender age, but maybe she did. Think

This is where the photo was originally. Smile

Andy seems to think it's him too.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17622 on: December 08, 2013, 09:18 PM »

This is where the photo was originally. Smile

Andy seems to think it's him too.
Well if Andy says it's him, I'd assume that he's right, and I don't think Jamie's hair was ever that dark anyway.   It just seems a bit strange for a 5 year old to want to dye his hair, but he did go blonde a few years later.  Maybe the other kids teased him by saying he was 'ginger', a term a lot of people with red or reddish hair have to put up with.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17623 on: December 08, 2013, 09:21 PM »

Get a ******* grip and lighten up

I don't know who has tipped your boat tonight but I think you need to think before you speak. She's supposed to be your friend and you're talking to her like that.
[ Last edit by GangstaMurray December 08, 2013, 09:25 PM ] IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #17624 on: December 08, 2013, 09:27 PM »

I don't know who has tipped your boat tonight but I think you need to think before you speak. She's supposed to be your friend and you're talking to her like that.

Shut up troll.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1172 1173 1174 [1175] 1176 1177 1178 ... 1366 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »