MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 1198 1199 1200 [1201] 1202 1203 1204 ... 1414 Reply

Murray Pictures

No her drama queen act was the reason why she left.

Mate no need to carry on something that happened 5 days ago.
IP Logged

Mate no need to carry on something that happened 5 days ago.

Robbie blamed you so I told him the truth, I have no intention of carrying it on.
IP Logged

Robbie blamed you so I told him the truth, I have no intention of carrying it on.
We're not in the playground - so let's move swiftly on.
IP Logged

You were the second person that caused Ang to leave for 5 days so hang your head in shame as well.
IP Logged

He didn't blame me, he simply echo'd Angies words. Stop twisting **** because you're digging a deeper hole for yourself. Just forget what happened with angie and move on. There's plenty of other forum members you can converse with.
IP Logged

He didn't blame me, he simply echo'd Angies words. Stop twisting **** because you're digging a deeper hole for yourself. Just forget what happened with angie and move on. There's plenty of other forum members you can converse with.

That is your right and opinion.
IP Logged

Stop jibber jabbering good it see you back ang,,
Currently phishing of rain in Miami,, that should cheer yous up.
IP Logged

Gawd im flattered.....I log off for a whole 40 mins and im the hot topic of conversation. Shucks must be more popular than I thought I was  Very Happy
IP Logged

Gawd im flattered.....I log off for a whole 40 mins and im the hot topic of conversation. Shucks must be more popular than I thought I was  Very Happy

Indeed.
IP Logged

I'm actually sure someone knitted you, and you're not really a real person... Think

lol joined another forum while ave been away....but theres no one as funny as rob or elly that I can see yet.
IP Logged

Now there's nowhere like MW... where did u go?
IP Logged

Now there's nowhere like MW... where did u go?

I dare not to think Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

Stop jibber jabbering good it see you back ang,,
Currently phishing of rain in Miami,, that should cheer yous up.

It's -20 in Toronto so maybe warm rain is better?
IP Logged

judy murray ‏@judmoo  13h
A Fine Bromance. @wagnertennis and @andy_murray. #AusOpen pic.twitter.com/7hH1w1LNYb

IP Logged

Andy reveals new sponsor Wink

lol Maybe it didn't happen this time, but next time ..... Whistle cmon yeah
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1198 1199 1200 [1201] 1202 1203 1204 ... 1414 Reply