Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures 1 Member and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1242 1243 1244 [1245] 1246 1247 1248 ... 1359 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray Pictures

(Read 828929 times)
flowerpower
Challenger Level

Let your racket do the talking

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18660 on: April 02, 2014, 10:26 PM »

I like this kind of selfies ..
IP Logged
Kelly

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18661 on: April 03, 2014, 04:36 AM »

Hi Kelly, nice to see here!! You have a great website (as I wrote you a long time ago when you was ill..) Now you are able to see how much we share on MW  the pictures you post on your own website...we used to give you all the credits... I read your Alcopulco report with a lot of pleasure. We all enjoyed the first picture of you and Andy on twitter, it was posted on MW as well of course immediately ! One month earlier I saw a match of Andy and I wrote this report.

Murray-Cilic QF Rotterdam, a personal view. When I bought tickets for the four quarter finals for the ABNAMRO WTT already a year ago I didn’t expect Murray to play in Rotterdam. Murray used to train in Miami in this period of the year. And with a first round lost in 2011 he didn’t leave this tournament with good feelings the last time. So when I heard last Friday that Murray got the last wild card I couldn’t believe my luck. I bought a shirt with GB flag (the wrong one, I know, but hadn’t so many time…!)  and was ready for watching Murray for the first time live. Some things are different when you watch matches in real instead of the  tv. It’s possible to watch  one player to see how he’s moving and anticipating which is very nice and interesting. Also difficult, your eyes wants to follow the ball…. Two other things were different for me. The interaction between Murray and his team (including Kim of course) was more visible. He looked a lot to his team and they react (all together, same moment) with their faces and hands. Nice to see. Murray did groan (in the meaning of breathing with noise) a lot of times with difficult points.
Watching Muray in real looked so normal.  I did realize how match the way he playes, moves, stands, pauses, walkes after receiving to the other side is ritual, it looked to familiar to me.
And then the match at itself. Murray didn’t play offensive. When he tried so, he got immediately rewarded. Cilic, former number 9, did play very well. His serve was outstanding and Murray couldn’t return his second serve with power. The audience did encourage Murray a few times, and shouted to him: Comon Andy! The were also willing to support him but there were not so many chances to stand behind him with applause.
Supporting Murray when you don’t live in GB is not obvious.  For me there were a few reasons about three years ago. He’s a very complete player; serve, forehand, backhand, slice, topspin, passing shots, drop shots, everything.  He also is a man of extremes. He can play very well, but his level varies more than other players, so it seems. It’s intriguing. The way he finds a way out when he’s in trouble is fascinating and beautiful. Magic Murray. The extremes are not only in his tennis but also in his personality; often focused and muttering on court and besides the court friendly, polite, shy, humorous.
And yes, I hoped that I would also see the other Murray also yesterday. That he would find a way to get Cilic in control. The draw was good, so he could continue and practise more. On the other hand. He came to Rotterdam to play matches because he needed them , and he was right, he needs more time. I’m glad I was able to see this match. Next time I’ll try a Scottish shirt Smile!

Hello flowerpower Smile  Nice report!!!
I agree with you about the interaction between Andy and his team. I could observe the same thing in Acapulco. Particularly with Dani.

Oh, and I have a question for you.  When do you wrote me?? I don't remember having been sick in a long time.  It was when I tweet about difficult times in my life two years ago???

Anyway, thanks for your words and report Very Happy

IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18662 on: April 03, 2014, 11:09 AM »

From Davis Cup website

IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18663 on: April 03, 2014, 11:27 AM »

Aww cute

* IMG_25675073953616.jpeg (45.18 KB, 599x599 - viewed 299 times.)
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18664 on: April 03, 2014, 01:48 PM »

Aww cute
Love that pic. Such a real and pure moment between friends.  wub wub wub
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18665 on: April 03, 2014, 05:40 PM »

Andy looks very sheepish... lmao
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18666 on: April 03, 2014, 06:20 PM »

He looks like he needs a hug.    I am amazed at the number of times I see a pic of Andy and think he looks like he needs a hug.    Whistle
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18667 on: April 03, 2014, 06:22 PM »

I was giving him a hug in this pic Wink

* IMG_1074733567195502.jpeg (28.56 KB, 303x450 - viewed 209 times.)
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18668 on: April 03, 2014, 06:24 PM »

He looks like he needs a hug.    I am amazed at the number of times I see a pic of Andy and think he looks like he needs a hug.    Whistle
He's a loveable soul - no airs and graces, and just always himself.  Can't really ask for anything more.  tender
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18669 on: April 03, 2014, 06:25 PM »

Hmm! And then he got sick .... Whistle
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18670 on: April 03, 2014, 06:26 PM »

Hmm! And then he got sick .... Whistle
Bummer - let's see what transpires...
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18671 on: April 03, 2014, 06:37 PM »

I was giving him a hug in this pic Wink

You da bomb, Angie. lmao

How do you do that??
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18672 on: April 03, 2014, 07:13 PM »

You da bomb, Angie. lmao

How do you do that??

My personal photoshopper delivers my Andy pics to me once a month on Facebook  linda Smile
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18673 on: April 03, 2014, 07:17 PM »

^ Yer aff yer heid!  lol
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Murray Pictures « Reply #18674 on: April 03, 2014, 07:21 PM »

My personal photoshopper delivers my Andy pics to me once a month on Facebook  linda Smile

Must be a fast worker.. I think that pic was only taken yesterday.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1242 1243 1244 [1245] 1246 1247 1248 ... 1359 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »