Andy Murray vs Vasek Pospisil, Wednesday, Time - 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2014 R2: Murray vs F. Mayer
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 31 Reply

Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2014 R2: Murray vs F. Mayer

^livehunter has it listed
IP Logged

It was nice to see that young Zayed got a little attention from a fan and the crowd was kind and applauded him warmly as he left the court.
A strange and uncomfortable match for both players IMO, but they must expect this from time to time.
IP Logged

Yes I thought that was really nice that someone got his autograph, that will have made his day, he did get a few points from Andy LOL
IP Logged

Elena, thanks for making the years' first H2H.  It's been a long time since we had one of these.  clap

Now.... cmonandy
IP Logged

Thanks for the H2H Elena.

I just wish Andy had had a better match-up yesterday.   He said in AD that he needed to play as many top players as possible to get the feeling of intensity back.

Yes I thought that was really nice that someone got his autograph, that will have made his day, he did get a few points from Andy LOL
For all we know Zayed could be a popular player in Qatar.
IP Logged

I think the commentator said Zayed was the Qatari number 1 - it was a really poor match up but I guess everyone has to start somewhere and will have done Zayed good to play someone ranked as high as Andy.  Better match up for Andy today with a higher ranking player and he has his doubles later too
IP Logged

I hope he eases past Florien Mayer - didnt he play him at Wimbledon too? or was it the US Open where he got two Mayers in a row?

It was the US open where Andy played both Mayers he beat L mayer in 4 sets 7-5 6-1 3-6 6-1
and F Mayer 7-6 6-2 6-2
IP Logged

Thanx Elena, far too long since we've had one of those!
Wonder if Andy is still 185, he looked slimmer to me on admittedly not great stream.

A pleasure! I wasn't sure if Bev was going to do one - Queen of the H2H - but decided to go ahead to get it on page 1 of thread

I thought Andy looked skinnier when I saw him up close in real life than he does on screen. I wonder if they do change those details!
IP Logged

I think the commentator said Zayed was the Qatari number 1 - it was a really poor match up but I guess everyone has to start somewhere and will have done Zayed good to play someone ranked as high as Andy.  Better match up for Andy today with a higher ranking player and he has his doubles later too
I've just remembered that he did.  It would be interesting to see him play with players of a more suitable ranking.
IP Logged

Wohooo here we go cmonandy
IP Logged

cmonandy
IP Logged

Yess! Here we go

Come on Andy! yay cmon yeah yay
IP Logged

My goodness, the Qataris really love to watch their tennis. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

My goodness, the Qataris really love to watch their tennis. Rolling Eyes

Pompous mugs.
IP Logged

I like that - the racquet to match his shirt.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 31 Reply