Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2014 R2: Murray vs F. Mayer
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 Reply

Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2014 R2: Murray vs F. Mayer

The trick is to look at the avatar first and you'll have a good idea if the post is worth reading.
yes  Although that isn't often so easy now since more than one member has the same avatar.
IP Logged

yes

Like mine lol I'm not too bad, misunderstood more like.
IP Logged

THis time last year was the worst it I remember for arguing among members - at that point I was still a lurker - and it v nearly put me off joining. Glad I didn't cos despite the spats there has been plenty good discussions. Was a bit of a silly season in Feb / early March when Andy wasn't playing but we held it together pretty well after September.

Lets not all fall out over the progress of Andy's comeback. Onwards and upwads - and we've had a few newbies the last few days so welcome to them all.

You just couldnt resist joining once you got to know me ; )
IP Logged

roflmao
IP Logged

Took the words right out my mouth  Whistle
IP Logged

THis time last year was the worst it I remember for arguing among members - at that point I was still a lurker - and it v nearly put me off joining. Glad I didn't cos despite the spats there has been plenty good discussions. Was a bit of a silly season in Feb / early March when Andy wasn't playing but we held it together pretty well after September.

Lets not all fall out over the progress of Andy's comeback. Onwards and upwads - and we've had a few newbies the last few days so welcome to them all.
The worst I remember was just after Wimbledon 2011, although I'm not sure why, but I came close to a temporary ban then!
IP Logged

A bit like the curates egg - misunderstood in parts. Smile
IP Logged

roflmao

* nadal pointing.jpg (182.24 KB, 628x418 - viewed 105 times.)
IP Logged

MW has become a joke.  Not even about Andy - about point scoring between members.  How did that happen?  confused
IP Logged

The worst I remember was just after Wimbledon 2011, although I'm not sure why, but I came close to a temporary ban then!
Ah, well maybe we,ll get lucky next time. bolt....... flowers
IP Logged

lol
IP Logged

lol

Lucky is my middle name. Then Britney sang about it..... I couldn't live with myself from that point on.
IP Logged

Lucky is my middle name. Then Britney sang about it..... I couldn't live with myself from that point on.
So who,s the unlucky person living with you then? Whistle
IP Logged

I wasn't a lurker that long - sometime early in 2012 if I recall is when I found this site. Glad I missed that then. 
IP Logged

So who,s the unlucky person living with you then? Whistle

Not living with me.... but its Britney Spears.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 Reply