Who will slip first?
Muzzinator in 2 - 18 (90%)
Muzzinator in 3 - 1 (5%)
My-Hut in 2 - 0 (0%)
My-Hut in 3 - 1 (5%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 39 Reply

Queens R2: Andy MURRAY vs. Nicolas MAHUT

It's not heavy rain, so hopefully just a passing shower.
IP Logged

He is American, but I'm not sure if he did move to England or not.

I know he's American. Come now. He maybe living in London these days.
IP Logged

Unless the forecast has changed, this is the last day rain will affect Queens?
According to the iPhone app it's meant to be raining all week - in Swindon at least.

Does anyone know if the weather's moving east or west? We had a light drizzle (not dissimilar to this) about 45 mins ago for about 10-15 mins, but seems to have stopped now.
IP Logged

Fricking British weather.  Couldn't the rain have held off until this match was over!!!  Andy had Mahut's number and the momentum.
IP Logged

They should move queens to Derby its not raining here!
IP Logged

Spacey commented so nicely on Andy's Slam title and has been seen as a spectator in many of his matches, like a real fan. And I think  he plays theatre in London or is a director there, but not sure if I am up to date.
IP Logged

For those unable to watch, here is a pic taken earlier:

IP Logged

They should move queens to Derby its not raining here!

Not raining here either Very Happy  High of 18 here yesterday. Not bad for winter shades
IP Logged

Forecast for rest of the week isn't good.  I hope this doesn't spoil the charity match as well.
IP Logged

Sky said it's started to rain a bit harder now.
IP Logged

Spacey commented so nicely on Andy's Slam title and has been seen as a spectator in many of his matches, like a real fan. And I think  he plays theatre in London or is a director there, but not sure if I am up to date.

Kevin Spacey is Artistic Director of the Old Vic in London, and is a huge Andy fan. He went to watch him at the AO this year.
IP Logged

Covers going on the court. Frown
IP Logged

For those unable to watch, here is a pic taken earlier:

Oh thanks he looks great!
IP Logged

Not raining here either Very Happy  High of 18 here yesterday. Not bad for winter shades

Behave, Bev! Stop trying to stir up envy!
IP Logged

Just seen the forecast for West Kensington tomorrow and the rest of the week (where Queens is located) it's supposed to be at around 20 degrees until Sunday, apart from Saturday where rain is expected.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 39 Reply