Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Fabio Fognini, Thursday, Estimated time - 1:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who will beat the rain?
Muzzinator in 2 - 12 (80%)
Muzzinator in 3 - 2 (13.3%)
My-toes-are-vic in 2 - 0 (0%)
My-toes-are-vic in 3 - 1 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 13 Go Down Reply
Author

Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC

(Read 2913 times)
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #15 on: June 13, 2013, 04:55 PM »

I see these two have a 0 - 0 H2H. Interesting. Matso is a a year older, the same height 190 cm, doesnt state his weight.

Good luck Andy. Be sharp and agressive.
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #16 on: June 13, 2013, 04:58 PM »

All the best Andy! Rooting for you, two sets please!!
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #17 on: June 13, 2013, 04:59 PM »

Well RAINRAY certainly isn't one of them. lol

Nope but that's because they don't allow players to play in the rain. If they did, Andy would come on top there too.  Whistle

Would be a hoot come to think of it. Andy all wet?
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #18 on: June 13, 2013, 05:02 PM »

I see these two have a 0 - 0 H2H. Interesting. Matso is a a year older, the same height 190 cm, doesnt state his weight.

Good luck Andy. Be sharp and agressive.

Andy will also be SLAUGHTERRAY today! Matso is toast.

lolol
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #19 on: June 13, 2013, 05:02 PM »

I can't find out very much about him, but it seems he something of a cult figure in Australia and "is affectionately called "Mad dog Matosevic" by his loyal fans, a nickname attributed to Matosevic to reflect his fighting tenacity on the tennis court."  Well Andy can fight too!

IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #20 on: June 13, 2013, 05:06 PM »

Tornadic winds and rain here in Michigan last night.  Great fun listening to it beat down on our motorhome. Off to visit relatives. Soooo Andy be the Scottish warrior against this wild dog and come away the winner!!  Will be sending strong  vibes to give you much power. Good luck.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #21 on: June 13, 2013, 05:09 PM »

When the wind is strong enough to move the ball it becomes farcical.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #22 on: June 13, 2013, 05:10 PM »

Nope but that's because they don't allow players to play in the rain. If they did, Andy would come on top there too.  Whistle

WouId be a hoot come to think of it. Andy all wet?
I was thinking of Andy yesterday - and players do have to play in the rain, provided it's only the light stuff and isn't prolonged, on clay,.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #23 on: June 13, 2013, 05:11 PM »

Good - Tsonga match over.  Glad Jo got through.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #24 on: June 13, 2013, 05:17 PM »

Ha-ha ... love the BBC - showing Colin Fleming in the 'grooming parlour' at Queens having his facial fuzz tidied up. Very Happy
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #25 on: June 13, 2013, 05:19 PM »

Ha-ha ... love the BBC - showing Colin Fleming in the 'grooming parlour' at Queens having his facial fuzz tidied up. Very Happy

That was fun! Colin & Jonny still waiting to see who they play in their first match
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #26 on: June 13, 2013, 05:21 PM »

Here we go folks!  2 minutes to start.

I'm glad Jo-Willy won his 2 matches too.  Smile

Are you online Deb?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #27 on: June 13, 2013, 05:22 PM »

That was fun! Colin & Jonny still waiting to see who they play in their first match
Colin really suits facial fuzz, Andy, on the other hand, doesn't.

Shame that Llodra had to pull out of his match yesterday because I'd like to have seen an Andy/Llodra match had Llodra won.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #28 on: June 13, 2013, 05:24 PM »

Murrya is on. Matso to serve.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #29 on: June 13, 2013, 05:24 PM »

cmonandy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 13 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »