Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who will beat the rain?
Muzzinator in 2 - 12 (80%)
Muzzinator in 3 - 2 (13.3%)
My-toes-are-vic in 2 - 0 (0%)
My-toes-are-vic in 3 - 1 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 Go Down Reply
Author

Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC

(Read 2736 times)
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #165 on: June 13, 2013, 11:09 PM »

Me 2 westie...I caught the rest of yesterdays match on my lunch break the watched round 3 when I got home which conveniently finished just as I had to leave for my own match  yay
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #166 on: June 14, 2013, 09:13 AM »

Hope you won Angie!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #167 on: June 14, 2013, 09:15 AM »

Hope you won Angie!

We were leathered Caz 
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #168 on: June 14, 2013, 10:56 AM »

Awww....... goodman
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #169 on: June 14, 2013, 11:24 AM »

What a treat to watch Andy playing on grass so close -poetry in motion at times. He was hitting the ball so sweetly and there were some pure genius shots.  Although I was glad for him that he was off court quickly, part of me just wanted it to go on and on.  There are times when it feels like a real privilege to be an Andy Murray fan.  yay
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #170 on: June 14, 2013, 11:30 AM »

Your so lucky Ruthie glad you had a good day....any pics?
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #171 on: June 14, 2013, 11:55 AM »

Thanks angie - yes did feel very lucky (though it was extremely cold for much of the day I have to say but lovely that the sun came out at least for Andy's 2nd match).  I have got some pics of Andy warming up but may take me some time to download onto pc as catching up with stuff now I'm home and there's a certain tennis match to watch this afternoon! and then work out how to download them onto MW (something I've never done before)
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #172 on: June 14, 2013, 12:29 PM »

Glad you had a good time Ruthie, and so pleased for you that you got to see Andy playing so well. He looks great on TV, must be even better close to.

IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #173 on: June 14, 2013, 12:40 PM »

Thanks tj - there's something very special about seeing him close to - you really appreciate how hard he hits the ball and how fast it travels; somehow one doesn't quite see that on tv.  So while you don't get the close up shots of the tv camera you get a better appreciation of the poetry of the tennis.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #174 on: June 14, 2013, 12:57 PM »

Thanks tj - there's something very special about seeing him close to - you really appreciate how hard he hits the ball and how fast it travels; somehow one doesn't quite see that on tv.  So while you don't get the close up shots of the tv camera you get a better appreciation of the poetry of the tennis.

I have to get around to seeing some live tennis. I'd love to see Andy live, I bet it's brilliant, especially when he's in great form.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #175 on: June 14, 2013, 02:26 PM »

you must if you can tj - it is brilliant  yay
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #176 on: June 14, 2013, 02:30 PM »

What a treat to watch Andy playing on grass so close -poetry in motion at times. He was hitting the ball so sweetly and there were some pure genius shots.  Although I was glad for him that he was off court quickly, part of me just wanted it to go on and on.  There are times when it feels like a real privilege to be an Andy Murray fan.  yay
Wow glad you had a great time, not jealous Smile
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #177 on: June 14, 2013, 02:54 PM »

you must if you can tj - it is brilliant  yay

I'll have to try some time, but getting someone to take me is tough. Queen's looks like it would be good to go to, what with the crowd being close to the players and such. I wonder what their disabled access is like.

I think the thing with watching TV is that you don't get that sense for how quick the top players are. Andy's movement and anticipation does look quick on TV, but I bet up close it's something else.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #178 on: June 14, 2013, 04:13 PM »

Hi guys! wave I'm FINALLY back online-and just raging that I've missed 2 matches (well,1 and a half.).Just typical-I wait all year for my favorite surface,and then my internet goes weird on me when it finally gets here! Rolling Eyes

So delighted to hear about the wins though,yay! yay Can't wait to watch the matches now Very Happy
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

Murray Mad

Re: Queens R3: Andy MURRAY vs. Marinko MATOSEVIC « Reply #179 on: June 14, 2013, 04:31 PM »

Hi guys! wave I'm FINALLY back online-and just raging that I've missed 2 matches (well,1 and a half.).Just typical-I wait all year for my favorite surface,and then my internet goes weird on me when it finally gets here! Rolling Eyes

So delighted to hear about the wins though,yay! yay Can't wait to watch the matches now Very Happy
Hi Dani  wave  Sorry about you missing those 2 matches. You'll get them on the internet later I guess. It'll be a good start to  our weekend! 

Congrats to Lleyton Hewitt who just caused an upset by knocking out DelPotro in 3 sets. Sorry for Delpo but Good on yer ol' Aussie.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »