MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Queens SF: Murray vs Roddick
Poll
Who will make it to the final?
Andy in 2. - 6 (30%)
Andy in 3. - 9 (45%)
Andy in 2. - 0 (0%)
Andy in 3. - 2 (10%)
Totally confused by the poll and didn't vote! :O) - 3 (15%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] Reply

Queens SF: Murray vs Roddick

Seems like a great guy. What are his injury problems?

Mainly back pb , he had to stay in his bed an entire year when he was 17 ... sorry my enghish is not good enough to go into medical terms but all i know is that's a pb coming back ( ahahah ) all the time .... that's the reason why he can't do as many tournaments as he wants  , he needs to recover longer than the others fellows .
IP Logged

Yes, me too Elly! I even cheer for any British football team playing any foreign football team and I don't even like football!

I 'm not patriotic at all , i support all the time a scott , a swiss and an argentinian guy  lmao ,  i remember during the last Davis -Cup bet France and Argentina i wanted Nalbandian to win and the Argentinian team got spank big time something like 5/0 .... mouahahah !
IP Logged
Caz

I 'm not patriotic at all , i support all the time a scott , a swiss and an argentinian guy  lmao ,  i remember during the last Davis -Cup bet France and Argentina i wanted Nalbandian to win and the Argentinian team got spank big time something like 5/0 .... mouahahah !
Yes but we British are known for being patriotic..........You French are known for...........other things! Whistle Very Happy
IP Logged

In the Telegraph today:
Having given arguably one of his best performances of the year, Murray joked that he had felt pressured to produce something special in a bid to compete with Ward’s impressive run of results this week which includes victories over world No 14 Stanislas Wawrinka and defending champion Sam Querrey.

"I was getting a little bit jealous of all the attention he was getting," Murray added. "I had to put in a good performance today to try and get some spotlight back."

Andy makes me laugh!
IP Logged

Yes but we British are known for being patriotic..........You French are known for...........other things! Whistle Very Happy

Hum like .... french kiss or french fries ? lmao
IP Logged
Caz

Hum like .... french kiss or french fries ? lmao
Both!! Very Happy
IP Logged

Both!! Very Happy

Oh la la ....
IP Logged
Caz

In the Telegraph today:
Having given arguably one of his best performances of the year, Murray joked that he had felt pressured to produce something special in a bid to compete with Ward’s impressive run of results this week which includes victories over world No 14 Stanislas Wawrinka and defending champion Sam Querrey.

"I was getting a little bit jealous of all the attention he was getting," Murray added. "I had to put in a good performance today to try and get some spotlight back."

Andy makes me laugh!

Me too.......I've always loved a man who could make me laugh!
IP Logged

Lovely self-deprecating humour, probably only Brits get it Smile
IP Logged

In the Telegraph today:

Andy makes me laugh!

Love it!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] Reply