Andy Murray vs Philipp Kohlschreiber, Wednesday, Time - 8:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Queens SF: Murray vs Tsonga
Poll
Predictions please
Murray in 2 - 6 (18.8%)
Murray in 3 - 22 (68.8%)
Tsonga in 2 - 2 (6.3%)
Tsonga in 3 - 2 (6.3%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] Reply

Queens SF: Murray vs Tsonga

No, not with a baby due.

confused u on the martini again gangsta...
IP Logged

I was wondering that - some very bizarre posts from Gangsta.
IP Logged

Disgusting behaviour...
IP Logged

Disgusting behaviour...

cmon yeah
IP Logged

Gangsta has been out in the sun too long.
IP Logged

Didn't watch the ending but very happy Andy won. A win is a win, no matter what. yay

Yes, conditions were tricky but always expected Andy to come back and win the match. Was quite confident about it too but was just too tired to watch. There were many shots that Andy missed which looked very simple but really, I have seen worse play too so I didn't really mind much.

1 more to go for Andy to become the King of Queens!!!!!!!!! yay yay yay
IP Logged

Have just finished watching a recording of the match.  I thought it was a quality match considering the conditions although I feel Andy is still only playing at about 80% of his capability.  He has not needed to play any harder to get the job done and that is how all the top players perform.  He just needs to improve his serve a little although he has the return capability to still win on his second serve.  Good luck to day, Andy.
IP Logged

Davydenko withdrawn from Wimbledon.
I'm gutted.  Rolling Eyes

He's been a better player in his younger days, but I dont find him enterataining to watch, then or now, also he's totally lacking in expression and charisma...for those that have criticised Andy for that.
IP Logged
deb

Yeah deb very true but we would probably be bored now if it wasn't a Murray coaster lol we are so used to it now. Even my mum said he never makes it easy on himself or us lol
I'm sure it's not good for me sometimes watching Andy Smile but wouldn't have it any other way. Mums know best Smile
IP Logged
deb

No, not with a baby due.
What baby ???
IP Logged

What baby ???
  Is he confusing Queens Club with the Queen-in-waiting being in the club? We'll probably never know.
IP Logged

Is he confusing Queens Club with the Queen-in-waiting being in the club? We'll probably never know.

It was the Queen's birthday yesterday, did y'know?
IP Logged

It was the Queen's birthday yesterday, did y'know?
  So?
IP Logged

So?

Kate Middleton ---> Queens Club, QUEENS Club. Another cryptic message solved.
IP Logged
Caz

Bloomin' rain!  nah
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] Reply