Andy Murray vs Joao Sousa, Thursday, Estimated time - 3:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships 2011
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Reply

Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships 2011

He's not playing Valencia this year.
Didn't know he'd decided not to.  Shame - one less tournament to see him in then. Frown
IP Logged

I suppose. I guess there's a possibility he could ask for a wildcard late on if he really wants to. It might encourage him to make a real run at Paris, at least.
IP Logged

That could indeed be a possibility.  In fact it's because of Paris that I assumed he was still playing.
IP Logged

Doesn't look like any livestreams of the tennis at all atm for Japan Think
IP Logged

I think he wants to be fresh coming into paris so he can have a good run and be confident coming in to the world tour finals
IP Logged

Doesn't look like any livestreams of the tennis at all atm for Japan Think

Is this being screened anywhere?  Bit pointless having big names there when no-one can see it. Think
IP Logged

When I first looked at the list of streams, I saw Delgado & Marray and thought it was a typo!  I have since Googled and learned that it is not one of the Muzzas, but a completely different bloke.  doh  Never noticed his name before.
IP Logged

The Murray Bros are on livescores but nothing happening yet.

When I first looked at the list of streams, I saw Delgado & Marray and thought it was a typo!  I have since Googled and learned that it is not one of the Muzzas, but a completely different bloke.  doh  Never noticed his name before.

Jonathan Marray Very Happy  Has played with Jamie (Murray).

Right, I lied earlier ^  Play is underway with the Murray Bros - opposition serving 1st.
IP Logged

Play is underway with the Murray Bros - opposition serving 1st.

Is it on a stream?  It's not on my list.
IP Logged

Is it on a stream?  It's not on my list.

nah I'm looking at livescores.

http://www.protennislive.com/frameset.asp?year=2011&wkno=40&lang=en&tabno=2&eventid=1023&ref=www.wtatennis.com

They have a break and are currently 2-1 up.
IP Logged

Bummocks - if they don't get their fingers out, they are about to be broken back.  cmonandy C'mon Jamie
IP Logged

nah I'm looking at livescores.

Nadgers.  I got all excited, thinking I'd see it.
IP Logged

lst set to the Murrays!!! yay
IP Logged

Yep, just seen that - am relegated to iPod for now Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

Yep, just seen that - am relegated to iPod for now Rolling Eyes
rose
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Reply