MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray's Ranking
Poll
What will Andy's ranking be at the end of 2015?
Worse

Pages: 1 ... 516 517 518 [519] 520 521 522 ... 620 Reply

Murray's Ranking

This is for the glass half empty muppets who like to put me off visiting this great forum.

Don't be put off treggers, lots of us on here are "glass half full" peeps. And the more the merrier.
IP Logged

This is for the glass half empty muppets who like to put me off visiting this great forum.
IP Logged

I wonder who he is talking about?
IP Logged

You says its a great forum then you say its spoiled by half-full muppets (see above. ROFL). It can't be both. Get a grip.
IP Logged

It genuinely baffles me that some get upset because not everyone has the same opinion as them.

Some also seem incapable of seenig the difference between stating a fact and giving a 'glass half-empty' opinion.
IP Logged

It amazes me too, but it seems that some people just don't realise how negative they are, never mind how to construct a balanced, factual argument.
IP Logged

Berdych is a  break down in 3rd set versus some Spanish dude. Could be good news for Andy. Its absolutely key Andy gets back into the top 4 asap. Then he will avoid a match versus the likes of  Nadal,  whom he is likely to meet in the QFs at Indian Wells. Once he is in the top 4 it makes life so much easier and it becomes much easier to remain top 4.
IP Logged

^ Just on the off chance that anyone is interested, the 'Spanish dude' (can't believe I've just typed that word!) was Bautista-Agut.
IP Logged

^ Think we'll hear a lot more of RBA in the future.
IP Logged

The massacre of seeded players last night bodes nothing but good for Andy as long as he doesnt join them
IP Logged

After yesterdays scare Im expecting to see Grand Slam Andy for the rest of the tournie at Indian Wells.

Great chance to pick up points now with Rafa out. With only Raonic and probably Dolgopolov in his way Andy should reach the semis here where he would probably play Fed or Stan.

Berdych reached the semis here last year so he'll drop a few hundred points.

IP Logged

How does Delpo's withdrawal affect Andy's ranking?  There's only 15 points in it atm.
IP Logged

Delpo reached the final last year so I think he;ll drop about all the 600 points he won here last year.

Ferrer only got 10 points last year and I think he's injured so that wont help Andy. 
IP Logged

Thanks.
IP Logged

Yes all hopes riding high for tonight
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 516 517 518 [519] 520 521 522 ... 620 Reply