MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray's Ranking
Poll
What will Andy's ranking be at the end of 2015?
Worse

Pages: 1 ... 530 531 532 [533] 534 535 536 ... 617 Reply

Murray's Ranking

Interestingly in Monte Carlo, only 2 of the 4 WC spots have been vacated. Maybe Andy will be offered one?
IP Logged

Why would he take one?he has Kim doing the marathon Sunday and he's stated clearly he wants time off, time to look for a coach and a training block to be ready for the clay/grass swing.

Anyway, I turn my back and the Gangsta disappears ....
IP Logged

Why would he take one?he has Kim doing the marathon Sunday and he's stated clearly he wants time off, time to look for a coach and a training block to be ready for the clay/grass swing.

True, true. Yes, Gangsta is gone.
IP Logged

It's amazing what can happen on MW even in the space of a day!
IP Logged

^ It's a bit like Alice in Wonderland!  I've got the Madhatter and Tweedledum and Tweedledee pegged, though! 
IP Logged
Caz

You might see him again Westie.....but only when there's a full moon!  nervous
IP Logged

You might see him again Westie.....but only when there's a full moon!  nervous

Nope he's not coming back. I've made sure he's permanently chained up in a retirement home.
IP Logged
Caz

nah .......that's too sad! Old Gangsta's never retire......they just get outgrown!   Wink
IP Logged

Very true.  Form is temporary, class is permanent!
IP Logged

^ Actually not so, you can have both upward and downward social mobility  Whistle
IP Logged

^ Actually not so, you can have both upward and downward social mobility  Whistle
Indeed.  Lapses from grace are to be expected, hopefully only occasionally!
IP Logged

Indeed.  Lapses from grace are to be expected, hopefully only occasionally!

I'm not going to lapse if that is what you are insinuating.
IP Logged

I'm not going to lapse if that is what you are insinuating.
I wasn't insinuating I was actually saying it as fact, but I was only referring to occasional, very brief lapses, not that the old Gangsta would return on anything like a permanent basis.  You're only human after all, and we humans aren't perfect, although I realise some think they are. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

yawn
IP Logged

yawn

Whats up?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 530 531 532 [533] 534 535 536 ... 617 Reply