MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray's Ranking
Poll
What will Andy's ranking be at the end of 2015?
Worse

Pages: 1 ... 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 ... 623 Reply

Murray's Ranking

I agree TMH. Too much to expect.
But next year drool
IP Logged

I do not think Andy will be in any hurry to get to number one. He should just concentrate on up coming matches and in due course he will get to number one.
IP Logged

I do not think Andy will be in any hurry to get to number one. He should just concentrate on up coming matches and in due course he will get to number one.
You got it right I think - but it's good for us fans to speculate - we're just very excited!
IP Logged

Agree completely.
IP Logged

You got it right I think - but it's good for us fans to speculate - we're just very excited!

Yeah we are!!! Oh, actually I think I am way too over excited..
IP Logged

Well I'm looking more at the points since and including Wimbledon, those currently stand at:

Djokovic: 5290
Murray: 4940
Federer: 3895

These are the best figures for Andy right now.
IP Logged

Well I'm looking more at the points since and including Wimbledon, those currently stand at:

Any idea who is after Fed?
IP Logged

Any idea who is after Fed?
It doesn't really matter, it's pretty even and a big jump down. I think Berdych, Del Potro and Ferrer are all close together around 1300 - 1400 then Tsonga is a bit ahead of the rest on like 1650.
[ Last edit by laundry October 17, 2012, 06:07 PM ] IP Logged

Thanks laundry. Very encouraging.
IP Logged

And to think that if Andy had taken just one of those five match points it would be an 800 point swing. Such are the fine margins of tennis.
IP Logged

And to think that if Andy had taken just one of those five match points it would be an 800 point swing. Such are the fine margins of tennis.
And when Andy beat Novak in the US Open final it was a 1600 swing Smile
[ Last edit by laundry October 17, 2012, 08:31 PM ] IP Logged

And when Andy beat Novak in the US Open final it was a 1600 swing Smile
Nole didn't have 5 match points in that match or serve for it comfortably ahead.
IP Logged

Nole didn't have 5 match points in that match or serve for it comfortably ahead.
Yes, but if Andy lost the 1st set TB which was very close then Nole would have been big favourite to win it.
IP Logged

Yes, but if Andy lost the 1st set TB which was very close then Nole would have been big favourite to win it.

I feel for almost all of Andy's matches, the first set plays a very crucial role...
IP Logged

come on tmh we can't keep dwelling on the 'if only's' .   w00t   I sure hope Andy doesn't.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 ... 623 Reply