Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray's Ranking 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: What will andys ranking be @ end 2014?
Worse

Pages: 1 ... 471 472 473 [474] 475 476 477 ... 599 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray's Ranking

(Read 324926 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray's Ranking « Reply #7095 on: January 02, 2014, 04:24 PM »

Ideally he would have had a nother couple of weeks, Aus open is prob just a tad too soon, ideally another week of rehab and a few weeks of 250s/500s - but the calendar is what it is and he was prob at a stage where the next step to test the back was in match play, also to get his game back. Just a shame there is  a slam so soon. However, I'm sure Andy was aware of all this and the implications for his ranking when he decided to have the op and did what was best for him. (who knows, if he hadn't had the op he may have had rotten autumn results anyway due to the problems,  still be in pain and no better placed for Oz than he is now). So we should trust he knows best what do to and support him in that.
I agree too Westie, and also I've always said that the AO coming when it is is too early in the season for a Slam.  Now that the off-season is even longer than before a lot of the players might need quite a few matches before finally shaking off the rust.  I really do think that Andy was extremely unfortunate in being picked to play Zayed in R1, and I'm sure he wasn't too happy either because he said it was more matches against the top players he needed, although presumably not Nadal or Djokovic.

I agree westie he needs all our support.We should be fully behind him instead of some on MW not giving him full support when he needs it.
Well we all know what to do with the negative ones.  Ignore them as far as possible, because if we can do that then, like the trolls that they are, they'll have nothing to feed off.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray's Ranking « Reply #7096 on: January 02, 2014, 04:38 PM »

Well we all know what to do with the negative ones.  Ignore them as far as possible, because if we can do that then, like the trolls that they are, they'll have nothing to feed off.

I do try and do that but its very difficult when you get angry over their comments and they are slagging oor andy off Wink
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Murray's Ranking « Reply #7097 on: January 02, 2014, 04:38 PM »

I do try and do that but its very difficult when you get angry over their comments and they are slagging oor andy off Wink

Or you get so angry with negativity you confuse people.
IP Logged
boogers
World No 1

Touched by his noodly appendage

Re: Murray's Ranking « Reply #7098 on: January 02, 2014, 04:40 PM »

If he hadn't wasted his time playing the Davis cup he'd have had another week or two of rehab...
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray's Ranking « Reply #7099 on: January 02, 2014, 04:43 PM »

Or you get so angry with negativity you confuse people.

Not me though I know exactly who folk are....
IP Logged
benniebone
ATP Level

Re: Murray's Ranking « Reply #7100 on: January 02, 2014, 05:29 PM »

I also wish Andy had'nt played Davis Cup   but it was his choice to do so so its water under the bridge
  One just hopes he will be able to do better in th Aussie Open but I'm just glad to see him trying to get back to match fitness Its all going to take time
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: Murray's Ranking « Reply #7101 on: January 02, 2014, 05:44 PM »

Very!!!  We shall rise above it!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray's Ranking « Reply #7102 on: January 02, 2014, 05:58 PM »

I shall try but im not quite as composed as you lol im a bit hot headed Wink
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: Murray's Ranking « Reply #7103 on: January 02, 2014, 06:03 PM »

I'll help you!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray's Ranking « Reply #7104 on: January 02, 2014, 06:04 PM »

I'll help you!

hug
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Murray's Ranking « Reply #7105 on: January 02, 2014, 07:08 PM »

If he hadn't played Davis Cup he would have been slagged off. So it seems he can't win either way Boogers I don't find you giving him much support.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: Murray's Ranking « Reply #7106 on: January 02, 2014, 07:20 PM »

I doubt it would have made that much difference, what Andy really needs is a few more weeks of regular tour events - the tour calendar is against him in that respect. Having the op 2 weeks earlier wouldn't have provided him with any more match opportunities than he has now. I'm glad he played as a) he would have been hevily criticised if he hadn't  b) it helped convince him he was doing the right thing in hsving the op c) he enjoyed it and I'm glad he got to finish his season enjoying himself on court
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Murray's Ranking « Reply #7107 on: January 02, 2014, 07:43 PM »

I shall try but im not quite as composed as you lol im a bit hot headed Wink
If he hadn't played Davis Cup he would have been slagged off. So it seems he can't win either way Boogers I don't find you giving him much support.

Takes a lot to rile me. I think Boogers is highly intelligent, and knows what he is doing.
His often outrageous comments can make me laugh because the aftermath is sooo predictable.
I'll bet Andy would like him.
We should start a Boogers thread with all the positive stuff he's said all through the years.

Cue volcanic eruption..... Very Happy
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: Murray's Ranking « Reply #7108 on: January 02, 2014, 07:47 PM »

roflmao
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Murray's Ranking « Reply #7109 on: January 02, 2014, 07:48 PM »

Will you find any Linda it will be like digging in the dark in a coal mine. That's if you can find one the tories haven't closed. Bye the way Linda I don't like the man clever or not.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 471 472 473 [474] 475 476 477 ... 599 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »