Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  AO F - Murray vs Federer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Outcome?
Murray in 3 - 8 (12.7%)
Murray in 4 - 19 (30.2%)
Murray in 5 - 28 (44.4%)
Federer in 3 - 3 (4.8%)
Federer in 4 - 4 (6.3%)
Federer in 5 - 1 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 63

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 79 Go Down Reply
Author

AO F - Murray vs Federer

(Read 19277 times)
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: AO F - Murray vs Federer « Reply #120 on: January 29, 2010, 02:09 PM »

Thanks Rachie, interesting comments there.
IP Logged
celinacarpina
Junior

Re: AO F - Murray vs Federer « Reply #121 on: January 29, 2010, 02:34 PM »

oh gosh fed won in straight sets. did anyone watch it? was fed just ruling or was  tsonga just out of gas from all those five sets?
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: AO F - Murray vs Federer « Reply #122 on: January 29, 2010, 02:36 PM »

oh gosh fed won in straight sets. did anyone watch it? was fed just ruling or was  tsonga just out of gas from all those five sets?
Tsonga didn't show up for this match.  Frown
IP Logged
asimov
Satellite Level

Re: AO F - Murray vs Federer « Reply #123 on: January 29, 2010, 02:44 PM »

Federer probably spent less time on court today than  Andy in the practice courts, terrible semis at least fatigue should not be a major issue on Sunday. I have no idea what the result will be, who will win? how many sets?
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: AO F - Murray vs Federer « Reply #124 on: January 29, 2010, 02:49 PM »

Honestly,my first impressions of when i heard Fed on  live radio 5  live on his post interview, that he was trolling and trying to put more pressure on Andy under the guise of being funny and i really like Andy.......NOT.
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: AO F - Murray vs Federer « Reply #125 on: January 29, 2010, 02:50 PM »

Mind games, eh? Thought, as such an apparently great champion, he'd be above all that. What a noob.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: AO F - Murray vs Federer « Reply #126 on: January 29, 2010, 02:55 PM »

^ Mind games, but truthful - no two ways about it.  Andy has to rise above it.  Hopefully he's not even listened.  yes
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: AO F - Murray vs Federer « Reply #127 on: January 29, 2010, 03:00 PM »

Honestly,my first impressions of when i heard Fed on  live radio 5  live on his post interview, that he was trolling and trying to put more pressure on Andy under the guise of being funny and i really like Andy.......NOT.
Federer was trolling? BAN THE F**KER!
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: AO F - Murray vs Federer « Reply #128 on: January 29, 2010, 03:06 PM »

Indeed Mark,will you write and tell him or will i?
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: AO F - Murray vs Federer « Reply #129 on: January 29, 2010, 03:07 PM »

I know I'm normally fairly nice about Fed and that the beeb have endulged in a little selective quoting, but still....TWAT.

I think he really needs it more than I do, so I think the pressure's big on him," said Federer, 28.

"But we'll see how he's going to handle it. It's not going to be easy for him, that's for sure."

However, Federer believes his experience of 22 Grand Slam finals - and Murray's defeat in his first - could be crucial.

"Now that he didn't win the first one, I think doesn't help for the second one around," he said.

It will take a special performance to win against Federer, but I feel like I can do that

"Plus he's playing me, who's won many Grand Slams prior to that, been able to win here three times so I know what it takes and how to do it, which is definitely an advantage."
IP Logged
allyh84
ATP Level

Britain's number 3

Re: AO F - Murray vs Federer « Reply #130 on: January 29, 2010, 03:12 PM »

He also added "my massive nose will be an advantage, and I am pleased that I no longer look at massive tw*t for having to wear an all white Nike suit."
IP Logged
Rachie
Seed

Re: AO F - Murray vs Federer « Reply #131 on: January 29, 2010, 03:18 PM »

Murray please win, I'd f'in LOVE IT!
IP Logged
mackym
Challenger Level

Re: AO F - Murray vs Federer « Reply #132 on: January 29, 2010, 03:50 PM »

Is it just me that's really starting to crap myself? I'll be euphoric if he wins and so, so pissed off if he loses to that sanctimonious twat that I feel I actually have something on the line myself.

I'm thinking of how much money I would actually pay to see Andy win and considering putting it on Federer. At least then if the worst happens I'll beable to pay for the bottle I'll drown myself in.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: AO F - Murray vs Federer « Reply #133 on: January 29, 2010, 04:00 PM »

Is it just me that's really starting to crap myself? I'll be euphoric if he wins and so, so pissed off if he loses to that sanctimonious twat that I feel I actually have something on the line myself.

I'm thinking of how much money I would actually pay to see Andy win and considering putting it on Federer. At least then if the worst happens I'll beable to pay for the bottle I'll drown myself in.
lmao
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: AO F - Murray vs Federer « Reply #134 on: January 29, 2010, 04:14 PM »

littlebuddha
Everyone seems to think Federer is a gentleman.  I dont think so he tends to make a lot of cutting remarks about his apponents.  He seems to think that it is his god given right to win everything.  I hope Andy wins and wins well.  Perhaps Federer will remember he is human and not unbeatable and show a little humility.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 79 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »