Murray in 4 - 19 (30.2%)
Murray in 5 - 28 (44.4%)
Federer in 3 - 3 (4.8%)
Federer in 4 - 4 (6.3%)
Federer in 5 - 1 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 63

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 Reply

AO F - Murray vs Federer

So gutted for him - really thought he was gonna get that tie break! And let me just say aww for the tears - it obviously meant so much to him - I really just wanted to give him a hug! hug
IP Logged

Let me start : Please note it wasn't me who invented these "nicknames" :
Nole                = Novak Djokovic
Donkey           = Nikolay Davydenko
A-Rod              = Andy Roddick
Fed (Express) = Federer
Delpo/Pony     = Del Potro
IP Logged

Thank you very much for the welcome guys!!! grouphug

And lol to Nikolay's nickname!!! lmao
IP Logged

Andy Gray and Martin Tyler just mentioning Murray there whilst commentating on the Arsenal/Man Utd match, praising him for getting to the final
IP Logged

**** sake... I came upstairs between doing people's breaks at work during the breaker, but I left at about 8-8 as people were ringing me from downstairs. Apart from that I watched about the first hour.

Frown
IP Logged

Come on let's support our hero ......... it is so good to see a British player who is so passionate about the game.  Today the boy did good and it is not a case of if he wins a grand slam it is when.  He has the strength and needs some technical tweeking for when he is ahead to stay ahead.  Up against the best ever player was always going to be hard for him.  Well done Andy ........ keep going.  Wimbledon in 5 months xx
IP Logged

What did I learn today?

That it is not safe to watch an Andy Murray match with me. I nearly assaulted my mum when she made the innocent mistake of thinking a ball had landed out, when in fact it had landed in.
IP Logged

lmao I hate watching it with my Dad, he's more negative than you James, believe it or not!
IP Logged

lmao I hate watching it with my Dad, he's more negative than you James, believe it or not!

He and I would get along. Now all we need is boogers and we'd have a real blackhole of negativity
IP Logged
Joe

What did I learn today?

That it is not safe to watch an Andy Murray match with me. I nearly assaulted my mum when she made the innocent mistake of thinking a ball had landed out, when in fact it had landed in.

Bloody hell, my mum's exactly the same - 'was that out/in?'
CAN YOU NOT HEAR THE FREAKING LINEJUDGE AS I SEEM TO BE ABLE TO?!?!

Can't say I've ever wanted to uppercut her though. Think
IP Logged
Joe

Let me start : Please note it wasn't me who invented these "nicknames" :
Nole                = Novak Djokovic
Donkey           = Nikolay Davydenko
A-Rod              = Andy Roddick
Fed (Express) = Federer
Delpo/Pony     = Del Potro

Basel Bungler/Swiss Shanker/Frauderer/etc. = Federer
IP Logged

My Mum really irritates me too. 'What, is he losing?' Read the score Mum! Sometimes it's not that simple.
IP Logged

You guys deserve medals for watching that tie-break, my heart is breaking and I know the result. He gave you so much hope, if I didn't know the outcome, I would have believed he was going to take it after he made that pass to the back of the court. I can cry as well as both Federer and Murray, and it's getting me no-where. And John Lloyd"Bailey", the patronising b*stard.
[ Last edit by Shooting Star January 31, 2010, 05:36 PM ] IP Logged

Lloydy is a legend, what the hell?!
IP Logged
Joe

Lloydy is a legend, what the hell?!

Yeah, I like the Lloydster. What's the problem?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 Reply