Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Relive Murray's win over Federer (video) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Reply
Author

Relive Murray's win over Federer (video)

(Read 1693 times)
Mark
Murraymaniac

Relive Murray's win over Federer (video) « on: August 18, 2006, 01:49 AM »

Here are a couple of good videos of Murray v Federer,

Court sounds and French commentary:

Highlights of the second half of the final set with music and english commentary at the end:
[ Last edit by Mark August 18, 2006, 01:58 AM ] IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Relive Murray's win over Federer (video) « Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 04:35 AM »

ranting  I only get a couple of seconds at a time and it stops, then plays a few more seconds, and so on!  ranting

Is it this stupid computer I'm on or the internet link?
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Relive Murray's win over Federer (video) « Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 08:13 AM »

The video hasn't loaded fully then Bev. The dark shaded area in the bar tells you how much is loaded.
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: Relive Murray's win over Federer (video) « Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 10:34 AM »

Thanks for that!!! So good to watch again.  :P
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Relive Murray's win over Federer (video) « Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 01:42 PM »

The French commentators seem to get really on edge in the last game, they seem desperate for Andy to win and are so happy for him when he does.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Relive Murray's win over Federer (video) « Reply #5 on: August 18, 2006, 03:43 PM »

I think most of the tennis world wanted Andy to win. Everyone roots for the underdog and I think some people are bored of Federer's reign.
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Relive Murray's win over Federer (video) « Reply #6 on: August 18, 2006, 08:02 PM »

Hahahha. I'm finding the French commentry hilarious for some reason...
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Relive Murray's win over Federer (video) « Reply #7 on: August 18, 2006, 08:03 PM »

Sounds like they enjoyed Andy's win more than the British commentators.
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Relive Murray's win over Federer (video) « Reply #8 on: August 18, 2006, 08:05 PM »

I am shocking myself by virtue of the fact that I'm following most of it...
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Relive Murray's win over Federer (video) « Reply #9 on: August 18, 2006, 08:07 PM »

I am shocking myself by virtue of the fact that I'm following most of it...

What were some of things they said as Andy won the match and immediately after?
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Relive Murray's win over Federer (video) « Reply #10 on: August 18, 2006, 08:08 PM »

Haven't got there yet.... I'll try to translate what I can, but I can't promise anything.
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Relive Murray's win over Federer (video) « Reply #11 on: August 18, 2006, 08:19 PM »

Heehee, they actually say Ooh la la!!

Ooh la defence!
Ooooo.
Magnifique passing par Andy Murray! He doesn't believe it! This is (or something like that) the big shock of this week in Cincinnati - he's beaten the world no. 1 Roger Federer in just two sets 7-5, 6-4 to the Scot.
(something)
A massive well done to Andy Murray.
He's (something) Roger Federer, he was not the great Roger Federer today, but he, Andy Murray, has reached an exceptional level.

That's the best I could do. Anyone else want to help?
IP Logged
arka
Re: Relive Murray's win over Federer (video) « Reply #12 on: August 18, 2006, 08:23 PM »

I started taking French classes. Had to cancel them because of uni. ranting ranting

Should be able to restart in January. crossfingers
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Relive Murray's win over Federer (video) « Reply #13 on: August 18, 2006, 09:08 PM »

Heehee, they actually say Ooh la la!!

Ooh la defence!
Ooooo.
Magnifique passing par Andy Murray! He doesn't believe it! This is (or something like that) the big shock of this week in Cincinnati - he's beaten the world no. 1 Roger Federer in just two sets 7-5, 6-4 to the Scot.
(something)
A massive well done to Andy Murray.
He's (something) Roger Federer, he was not the great Roger Federer today, but he, Andy Murray, has reached an exceptional level.

That's the best I could do. Anyone else want to help?

Cheers goodjob
IP Logged
Iain
Futures Level

Re: Relive Murray's win over Federer (video) « Reply #14 on: August 18, 2006, 10:30 PM »

Nice translation Eire Arian. Have you ever thought about a job with Eurotrash?
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »