Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Report on Murray v Carraz 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

Report on Murray v Carraz

(Read 726 times)
kevster6969
Junior

Report on Murray v Carraz « on: October 07, 2005, 09:33 AM »

Found article on Murrays Match with Carraz and it seems Murray was not a happy camper at Mons

article here - http://www.property.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2005/10/07/stmurr07.xml&sSheet=/sport/2005/10/07/ixtenn.html
IP Logged
David
Satellite Level

LOL « Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 10:30 AM »

Maybe I was lucky that the lights went out as I was not feeling that great out there, with a sore right buttock,

Maybe it was sitting on the plane seat for so long, coming back from Bangkok that did it!
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Report on Murray « Reply #2 on: October 07, 2005, 12:42 PM »

This is a tough period for Andy now, as he makes the transition to the big time.  He must feel really frustrated having played on the big stage then having to return to the smaller time.  Emotionally he must be all over the place - God knows it's hard enough being 18 when you're not Andy Murray! (I can remember it you know) wink

As for the quote about Murray being incapable of playing tennis without incident or drama - when will these moronic idiots realise that this is the reason why people love the boy.  At last a normal, down to earth human being who's not afraid to wear his heart on his sleeve and with whom ordinary people can identify.  They make my blood boil. Evil or Very Mad
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Re: Report on Murray « Reply #3 on: October 07, 2005, 04:20 PM »

Quote from: "ellyb"

As for the quote about Murray being incapable of playing tennis without incident or drama - when will these moronic idiots realise that this is the reason why people love the boy.  At last a normal, down to earth human being who's not afraid to wear his heart on his sleeve and with whom ordinary people can identify.  They make my blood boil. Evil or Very Mad

Beautifully put, ellyb.

:twisted:  Leave him alone. Why does the British press seem to think it's much better copy if they knock talented Sportsmen. A bit of encouragement wouldn't be difficult.

Rolling Eyes  Heaven knows we could do with a few more Andys.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Tally « Reply #4 on: October 07, 2005, 07:09 PM »

Thank you  Smile  and Amen to your sentiments!
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »