Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Friday, Time: 12 noon BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  RND2: Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 Go Down Reply
Author

RND2: Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] **

(Read 8797 times)
Jills
Satellite Level

RND2: Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #255 on: November 27, 2005, 09:58 PM »

Well i have needed all your company to help me through trying to figure out how to start my lab report!! Very Happy
IP Logged
Jills
Satellite Level

RND2: Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #256 on: November 27, 2005, 09:58 PM »

Quote from: "Banannie"
I think the stupidest thing ever is the Key Stage 1 SATS. How can you put a 6 year old through so many exams?! It's just evil....

They don't know whats going on though to be fair!

// If you want your quotes to work don't tick 'Disable BBCode in the reply area' - Mark.
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

RND2: Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #257 on: November 27, 2005, 09:59 PM »

i think that its hard to tell whether exams are getting easier or not.they certainly keep changing them but since they change what you have to do and not just the questions its difficult to compare
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

RND2: Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #258 on: November 27, 2005, 10:01 PM »

Elly will be back with more magical stories  from Today

The Chronicles Of Murray: Aberdeen Cup
IP Logged
Jills
Satellite Level

RND2: Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #259 on: November 27, 2005, 10:02 PM »

Cheers Mark was wondering why it wouldnt work - sorry  Embarassed
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

RND2: Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #260 on: November 27, 2005, 10:04 PM »

lol.do you think she managed to talk to him again
IP Logged
Jills
Satellite Level

RND2: Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #261 on: November 27, 2005, 10:06 PM »

i hope so it made her very happy yesterday bless her!
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

RND2: Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #262 on: November 27, 2005, 10:07 PM »

Quote from: "Sir Panda"
Do you think that exams are getting easier...or is it teaching is getting better???

Wink the kids are getting worse!

upfunny  upfunny  upfunny

Sorry, couldn't resist.

But I've said it before, I think you all have such a rough deal and I really do empathise with kids today. There was no such thing as continuous assessment in my day. We were streamed, which makes it WAY easier, and we didn't have a Government that cared sod all for actual pupils or teachers, but just wanted to change the system every year and annihilate forests of trees in order to, instead of teaching, justify every single thing that went on in the classroom.

Even whilst I was teaching there was nowhere near the amount of tests that are now abundant. Are kids dumber? Nah..they've just been guinea pigs in a system so heavily loaded by bureaucracy that there is no time to teach. Most of the paperwork ends up in "The Laugh And Tear Up Tray" which makes the whole exercise even more ridiculous. Rolling Eyes @ the idiots in charge of Education, and {{hugz}} to those going through it.
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

RND2: Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #263 on: November 27, 2005, 10:08 PM »

Ahh yea hopefully!! I think she probably managed to fit in another little convo..  Whistle I wonder what she mentioned this time - hopefully she didn't get any ideas into her head to mention fashion talk on MW.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

RND2: Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #264 on: November 27, 2005, 10:10 PM »

Hopefully not for your sake..LOL

I hope she talks to him again...It will make for interesting reading
IP Logged
Jills
Satellite Level

RND2: Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #265 on: November 27, 2005, 10:10 PM »

As long as she didnt confess her undying love 4 him then she'll b ok!! I feel old talking 2 all u teenagers 'in love' with celebs!!
IP Logged
iaintheviolaplayer
ATP Level

RND2: Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #266 on: November 27, 2005, 10:11 PM »

i can see exams are something uve thought a lot about.
IP Logged
Tennis Lover
Junior

RND2: Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #267 on: November 28, 2005, 07:38 PM »

lol guys hoo was talkin 2 hoo? sum1 talkin 2 andy???
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

RND2: Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #268 on: November 28, 2005, 07:41 PM »

elly b spoke to him at aberdeen on saturday, you should read transcript of conversation  There is a thread all about it
IP Logged
Tennis Lover
Junior

RND2: Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] ** « Reply #269 on: November 28, 2005, 08:10 PM »

lol yeah i found it afterwards.sorry
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »