Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  RND2: Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] **
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 Reply

RND2: Murray v Rusedski ** [Official Topic] **

Quote from: "Sir Panda"
Is it the deep Glasgow accent or the Highland twang?
I think the Glasgow accent sounds better

Either...  Whistle
IP Logged

Can you distinguish the difference???
IP Logged

I think so.. Think
IP Logged

i always thought that glasgow was harsher and highlands more 'twangy' like you said - kind of like the difference between northern and southern ireland. may be completely wrong - please feel free to correct me Smile
IP Logged

please noone say they find a broad glasgow accent attractive.a more neutral central scotland accent is ok but the weegie accent is so annoying.(i know since ive been around it my whole life)
IP Logged

lol the broad glaswegian accent can be a little terrifying - probably along the lines of the caaarrrdiff accent, which is hell. on. earth.
IP Logged

Hehe... yes can be terrifying when in the form of my drunken Uncle   pullhair
IP Logged

Quote from: "Banannie"
Hehe... yes can be terrifying when in the form of my drunken Uncle   pullhair

oh dear lord!  2 man down
IP Logged

Yup very scary
  old +  2 man down =  ranting
IP Logged

dont go into drunken glaswegians.its all half of them ever are.i do love glasgow and its inhebitants by the way but there are some things about it that really annoy me
IP Logged

Quote from: "iaintheviolaplayer"
dont go into drunken glaswegians.its all half of them ever are.i do love glasgow and its inhebitants by the way but there are some things about it that really annoy me

ditto me with cardiff. binge drinking culture is one. the accent is another. chavs are a third.
IP Logged

Quote from: "eira_arian"
Quote from: "iaintheviolaplayer"

ditto me with cardiff. binge drinking culture is one. the accent is another. chavs are a third.

roflmao  You try Edmonton chavs and rude-boys, and wannabe - gangsters!!! (I wouldn't think you'd know where Endmonton is.. but anyway!)
IP Logged

as in in canada?
IP Logged

Noooo... Edmonton, is a place in North London, very near me..
IP Logged

i did guess that but theres a much bigger place in canada so i just thought i would say that.talking about canada why does greg play for britain?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 Reply