Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Rogers Cup R3: Murray vs Gulbis 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Predictions, please
Murray in 2
Murray in 3
Gulbis in 2
Gulbs in 3

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 32 Go Down Reply
Author

Rogers Cup R3: Murray vs Gulbis

(Read 7256 times)
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Rogers Cup R3: Murray vs Gulbis « Reply #375 on: August 08, 2013, 11:00 PM »

Has anyone noticed the outbreak of double faultitis Mr M is suffering from at the moment? Might it relate to new things he and Super Coach Mr L are doing? Perhaps new things are being bedded in, which might explain his rather erratic playing at the moment.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Rogers Cup R3: Murray vs Gulbis « Reply #376 on: August 08, 2013, 11:02 PM »

Oh my god. The double faults are nothing new, get off the subject. Murray isn't God, realism people.
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: Rogers Cup R3: Murray vs Gulbis « Reply #377 on: August 08, 2013, 11:04 PM »

Since winning the Gold medal at the Olympics last year Andy has been the best player on the tour.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Rogers Cup R3: Murray vs Gulbis « Reply #378 on: August 08, 2013, 11:06 PM »

Perhaps new things are being bedded in, which might explain his rather erratic playing at the moment.
That thought had crossed my mind Masaka, although he didn't seem to be trying to do anything much today.  Consistency never has been Andy's strong point anyway.
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Rogers Cup R3: Murray vs Gulbis « Reply #379 on: August 08, 2013, 11:07 PM »

The irony is that there are folks on here act exactly in the same manner that they berate Andy for... up and down like a yo yo... settle pettles! ... Andy walked off the court with the indifference to losing this one that all his fans should be showing.
IP Logged
Dropnet

Re: Rogers Cup R3: Murray vs Gulbis « Reply #380 on: August 08, 2013, 11:14 PM »

The irony is that there are folks on here act exactly in the same manner that they berate Andy for... up and down like a yo yo... settle pettles! ... Andy walked off the court with the indifference to losing this one that all his fans should be showing.

It would be worse. He cannot think that doesn't need to focus in this kind of tournament. Not if you are n. 2, even less if you want to become n. 1.
Fed, Nadal and Nole never show this stupid attitude on the courtin a master 1000!
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Rogers Cup R3: Murray vs Gulbis « Reply #381 on: August 08, 2013, 11:18 PM »

It would be worse. He cannot think that doesn't need to focus in this kind of tournament. Not if you are n. 2, even less if you want to become n. 1.
Fed, Nadal and Nole never show this stupid attitude on the courtin a master 1000!

really they dont? how come they dont win every comp they enter? Nobody remembers masters winners... they remember slam winners
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Rogers Cup R3: Murray vs Gulbis « Reply #382 on: August 08, 2013, 11:22 PM »

Which is why they all got to No.1.  But if Andy doesn't care about that, then that's his problem.  It's irritating, but not the end of the world.  I've supported him through good times and bad and don't intend to stop doing so.
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Rogers Cup R3: Murray vs Gulbis « Reply #383 on: August 08, 2013, 11:27 PM »

What? i seem to remember Novak Djokovic, the worlds best player by the way losing this year in masters 1000 events to players like Haas and Dimitrov, these sort of facts are always conveniently disregarded when discussing an Andy loss, i get fed up with all the "Andy is the only player in the top 4 who has upsets to low ranked players" comments
IP Logged
rob92
ATP Level

Re: Rogers Cup R3: Murray vs Gulbis « Reply #384 on: August 08, 2013, 11:31 PM »

Meanwhile Fleming/Murray won first set.
IP Logged
Rachie
Seed

Re: Rogers Cup R3: Murray vs Gulbis « Reply #385 on: August 08, 2013, 11:33 PM »

Nole tanked Miami , Rome and Madrid this year.
Rafa -- Breaks rules at will and only plays MS events that suit his game. He didnt play Miami, rumors are he is withdrawing from Cincy, how often does he play shanghai, paris??
IP Logged
Dropnet

Re: Rogers Cup R3: Murray vs Gulbis « Reply #386 on: August 08, 2013, 11:39 PM »

They can lose but never show an attitude like one that hate to play tennis that day.
Andy is leaving a lot of points during season. It is a nonsense.
He is not a robot player, he needs to stay focus and for this reason he can't play in the court like a sleepyman.
It's incredible, i can predict when he does double fault or lose the serve... and this not because i am a magician but because he makes always same errors abput no focus.
It's frustrating.
The n.2 is really in danger now.
IP Logged
rob92
ATP Level

Re: Rogers Cup R3: Murray vs Gulbis « Reply #387 on: August 08, 2013, 11:47 PM »

Andy was off against an inform Gulbis. Andy had a nightmare draw to comeback to. I expect Andy to better in Cincy.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Rogers Cup R3: Murray vs Gulbis « Reply #388 on: August 08, 2013, 11:47 PM »

Meanwhile Fleming/Murray won first set.
And they're 4-2 up in the 2nd.  Can't say I'm surprised.  I'd a feeling Andy would buck up in the doubles because he won't be wanting to down let Colin down, and also it'll present more of challenge for him too without the need to expend too much energy.

5-3 now after a very quick service game from Andy/Colin.  Didn't catch who was serving though.

Andy/Colin pull back to deuce from 15-40 and win 6-3. yay  Feel like giving Andy's ass a good kick though.
[ Last edit by Aileen August 08, 2013, 11:59 PM ] IP Logged
rob92
ATP Level

Re: Rogers Cup R3: Murray vs Gulbis « Reply #389 on: August 08, 2013, 11:50 PM »

And they're 4-2 up in the 2nd.  Can't say I'm surprised.  I'd a feeling Andy would buck up in the doubles because he won't be looking to let Fleming down and it'll present more of challenge for him too.
This is why I am glad he entered doubles that if went out early in singles, he keep himself sharp!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 32 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »